2010 fat busters!!

Aw bless you getting him a little paddle pool and sand pit for the summer? :D

I havent took brooke to the park yet gonna start sometime this month though :happydance:

yeah im gunna get him a little sandpit and paddling pool when we move in our new garden cant wait! :)

Aw same here :D my mam bought brooke a pool yesterday the 9.99 one out of argos it has protection on it from the sun if you get which one im on bout lol put some play balls in for her but the pools taking up half the room in the living room so ive had my eyes on a cute little pink one from mothercare elc it has like a palmtree for protection on top its so cute :D then she can use the the other pool for outdoors cause they will probs start getting sold out when we start getting good weather lol x

Im buying her all this stuff for a garden and ive just realised we might not even have a bloody garden when we get a council place :(

Really not hungry today at all had my breaky and thats it so far today im not gonna force
myself to eat when im not hungry so when i get hungry ill make something :)

Not good for the diet i know...but i made some mars bar cupcakes and some Mint Chocolate ones today!
Photos in the Cake Baking forum if anyone wants to see them :)

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (173cls)

Lunch - Nothing not been hungry did have 2 marshmallows (52cls)

Dinner - 2 Waffles (210cls) Scrambled eggs (160) 1 Slice of toast (69cls) = (439cls)

Total = 664cls today

I know it's not alot just not been hungry today much if i get hungry watching tv later
im going to have a W.W choccy brownie dessert :D

B- WW strawberry moouse (90 cals)

L- bit of mash, no butter, carrots, bit of pork, turnip, cabbage, 1/2 yorkshire pud tiny drizzle of gravy......not Bad all i could have went out to a pub with my dad as not seen in in 4 months! (say about 600 cals?) probover estimated as it was small :shrug:

Tea- just about to have 2 fajitas (350cals)

1140 cals all together, good x

Man I feel really really crappy, like I am not doing as well as I was, sorry to go on :( just petrified incase I give up yet another diet, not that I think I will but I am worried

Been for lunch about an hours drive away in Richmond, dont know if you know where that is? or been? was ok, then we went to feed the ducks, fed them 3full loafs of bread :lol: the kids love it & we had a walk round the park
then I went to my friends to get my hair done, had a hot bubble bath with a mag now just savouring the last couple of hours with OH. You been anywhere nice hun? xx

ohh

breakfast - kiwi,apple,lime smoothie,
lunch - tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, cheese and onion sandwich, scotch egg, cupcake, doughnut, pepsi max! i know alot but i didnt want to spoil the mood when OH went to a big effort to make a nice picnic, DID NOT touch the pork pies though lol!
we drove to wakefield, had a big long walk up and down hills so i think i walked alot of my food off, (hopefully!!)
dinner - little bit of mash, one yorkshire pudding, peas, broccoli, carrots, chicken and abit of gravy, i left loads todya didnt even touch my roasties,

hopefully tomorrow i will have a nice loss though i wont hold my hopes up but it was good this morning!

starting on points tomorrow, good luck everybody tomorrow! xx

Man I feel really really crappy, like I am not doing as well as I was, sorry to go on :( just petrified incase I give up yet another diet, not that I think I will but I am worried

Been for lunch about an hours drive away in Richmond, dont know if you know where that is? or been? was ok, then we went to feed the ducks, fed them 3full loafs of bread :lol: the kids love it & we had a walk round the park
then I went to my friends to get my hair done, had a hot bubble bath with a mag now just savouring the last couple of hours with OH. You been anywhere nice hun? xx

I dont think you will give up hun you have lost alot of weight already you are doing really good :D

sounds like a nice day has been a nice day with the sun but still a bit nippy ive not done a thing i hate when
it's that time of month i always feel crappy and just wanna stay in the house lol xx

I saw your piccys on facebook becki of the picnic all that food looked lush :lol:

Well I weighed this morning anyway, even though I said I wouldn't hehe. I've stayed the same, 11st 10. So it's not too bad. Start all over again tomorrow :D

Not too bad expecting! wish I stayed the same at least x

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

Today I am finally at post preg weight:thumbup:

2.5lb down since last weigh in, making me now 10st10lb.

So, I have officially reached my first goal, Jenny can you please change my goal for me to 10st3lb:flower:

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today x

I have some extra motivation now...been invited to a wedding in June.Want to look slim and wear a pretty dress!

So want to get down to at least 11stone...can't get past 11.4 though.

i weigh 14st 12lbs! so 2lb loss this week for me!

starting points today, i was allowed 25 but cus iv gone down to 14st12lb its now 24!

had a cup of tea with ss milk, iv been speaking to my friends on WW they said they tend not to count there cuppas if they only add a splash of milk but im saying 1/2 a point,

1/4 pint of ssmilk is 1point and i will have used less than that so ill say 1/2

Lost 3lb this week im down to 13 stone 5lb :happydance:

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (had different toast so more cals :( added up to 211cls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->