2010 fat busters!!

thats still a good breakfast hun dont worry!

haha if i do that i just round it off so id round to 200 if i were you :p
gunna go on the wii fit in a minute!

Ah well 200 then i suppose dont know how many calories was in the butter so i just put 30 on to it lol or is that to much? i wish i had a wii i used to but sold it :(

i just look on the packet, normally its like 10g about 50cals, for something like cant believe its not butter, 10g is like 2flat teaspoons,
anchor lighter is 65cals for 2flat teaspoons, xx

Well done on your losses girls! :dance:
My motivation is back!! :happydance:

B- bran flakes skimmed milk, tea no sugar skimmed milk (200 cals)

L- chicken and wedges WW meal (260 cals)

going to have tinned tomatoes on WW toast & a WW yogurt for tea and really really going to try to not have anything else at all!!!

had a WW ham and pineapple pizza (wow i love those things i must have about 4 a week lol!) with low fat mayo totalled to 4points, so, so far today i have had, 7 1/2 points, not too bad i still have 16 1/2 left for dinner and snacks :)

paula that seems a very low day hun! i think thats too low xxx

I lost 2lbs this week:):) thats 58 lbs gone...my goal this week is 2 more pounds so I can hit the 60lbs lost mark!!

I know Becki.....but I really need to do this, I am struggling quite alot atm but whatever I do I cant let myself slip :(

why oh why dont I have the motivation to do exercise now :cry:

Havent had anything for lunch yet not hungry going to have waffles again and toast and scrambeld egg later on i love it :D

Brooke just puked up all her dinner and pudding before and when i mean all it was like really bad in her hair all over her face puddles in her bib i dont know whats up with her lately sometimes she wont touch her food or her bottles getting worried going to take her to the drs tomorrow :(

paula you arnt letting yourself slip! you just had 1week when your body was a littled bloated from AF! nothing else, dont beat yourself up hun just stay positive and look towards next weigh in! you need your energy hun if you keep your cals so low your bound to slip up cus your body needs the energy! xxx

MTB - aww i hope its nothing serious, jesse isnt well today think hes got a bug he has a temperature and he wont eat properly, he goes through phases when he doesnt want milk or food only juice i try not to worry cus hes a good weight shes probably just abit off, xx

i just had a thorntons toffee icecream lolly that my mum bought me, 7.5 points, so iv still got 9left, if i had a WWmeal for tea then ill be fine :) x

just had spag bol, using extra lean mince, and a lowfat sauce, i left alot of it so iv rounded it to 5points, so i have 4points left for if i get peckish later on :)

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter

Lunch - None not been hungy

Snack - W.W chocolate brownie (its gorgeous so filling)

Dinner - Will be 2 Waffles, 2 scrambled eggs, 1 slice of toast

So around 862cls today

I really have to start eating more just not hungry!

Thanks becki she seems better now she had all her tea and her bottle :)

Aww hope Brooke gets well soon M2B xx

sooo not sure what kind of A day I have had today TBH :shrug:

B- bran flakes, skimmed milk, tea no sugar skimmed milk (200 cals)

L- WW chicken and wedges meal, banana & pear & WW yogurt ( hungry day Again so trying to fill up on healthy stuff :S) (say 500 cals)

T- full can of hienz big soup, chunky vegetable & 2 slices of WW bread (240 for soup and 55 each for the bread) & a choc snack a jack....450 cals

so 1150 :shrug: feel like I have been eating all day EEERRRGGGHHHHHHH :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks Paula
that sounds like a good day again x

im looking forward to my dinner now i lovee waffles :D

I love waffles too mm not had thm for ages.

I really think I am eating too much! :nope: not sure why my appetite has gotten bigger :(

I am seriously considering going to the GP and asking for help....maybe diet pills or appetite suppresants!!

Or is it in my head I am eating too much??! I am writing everything I eat down on a pad of paper and I am going to take it to the GP and see if he thinks I am to give me some advise or settle my mind x

Paula you aren't eating much at all and its all healthy food.You only have to look at your calories per day to see that.You are doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->