2010 fat busters!!

You are not eating too much! i wish i could of got diet pills but my GP wouldnt give me any even though my bmi is over the limit but nvm im doing it now i dont think you need pills hun you are doing really well by yourself x

i dont like points! they seem to get used up much quicker than calories, im starving now and i only have 4points left, i could use that and have a sandwich, im going to be up all night cus jesse is not well at all, and hes still in our room at the moment il have to sit downstairs with him all night so OH can get some sleep for work, i like to stay awake to make sure he's breathing and not too hot etc and the way i do that is eat! i suppose its called for though with my poor baby being ill! im going to take him to the doctors, x

Aw i hope hes feeling better soon becki and everything goes fine at doctors :hugs:

EAT all you need to stay awak hun!

im having a cheese toastie, low fat cheese though so not so bad, points are out fo the window today though lol nvm im doing okay as i am!

Aww hope he's ok.

I need you ladies to help keep me on track this week!

Yep i'll help you keep track this week hun :)

That sounds nice becki i want it :( i hate not eating when watching a film but dont really have nothing in

hes so poorly poor little thing all pale and clammy and keeps going hot and cold, i dont think its anything serious cus hes still smiling inbetween whinging!

just woke up screamin his daddys got him now, bless him, just goin back to sleep, gunna be a longgggg night!

aww :( i hate it when brooke screams sounds like shes in pain makes me bring up a tear like when she gets her jabs :(
hope you get some sleep tonight and so does lo x

Awww big :hugs: for you and Jesse :kiss: its not nice when they are poorly, my 2 have a real bad cough :( xx

thanks for keeping me motived girls, i need it right now. We can keep eachother motivated :thumbup: xx

hey girls, thanks you two for being nice :)
he woke up every 2 hours last night drinking between 6oz and 8oz a time! he mustve been making up for not eating yesterday lol,
luckily my mum took him downstairs at 8am when he woke up so i could get a couple extra hours sleep, hes still full of a cold today im not gunna take him to the docs cus he does just seem to have a cold, just generaly feeling sorry for himself but my mum said he ate his breakfast this morning so thats good,
not eaten yet just had a cup of tea iv decided im not counting tea now cus its hadly worth counting and im being over cautious! xx

Aw glad he's feeling a bit better becki :)

i never count calories in my drink all i drink orange juice did have a cup of tea today with 4 sweets in and milk going to have some toast once ive washed my hair.. have to wait in this house till my parcel comes for my mams mothersday present im gonna be right annoyed if it doesnt come!

this groups been running for a while now hasnt it feel like ive been posting for donks :lol:

xx

Glad hes feeling a tad better today :hugs:

Well today is the start (again!), just waiting for my shopping to be delivered so I can have some special K, been up since half 5, and my stomach rumbles sound like some monster haha

haha aw i hate special k!! :p

hes back to his usual self just with a river of snot coming out of his nose and lots of little coughs and sneezes bless him, he seems happy today though smiley again its nice seeing him playin like normal i was really worried yesterday he was just so pale and sorry for himself didnt even wanna play with his favourite toys! and he would eat his half of his teatime kitkat he shares with his dad when he gets home from work haha,

still not eaten just cant think of anything to have! i might have scrambled eggs for lunch,

just been on the phone to the estate agent he wanted us to wait another 3weeks to move in well i had a go at him now we should get the keys this friday! woohoo!!

i wont be on as much though cus ill need time to get the internet and buy a laptop but ill still try get on on the iphone in the evenings!! xx

Glad Jesse is feeling a little better! great news about friday :happydance: hope you get back on asap :)

Well I have been up since 5am and already ate loads :haha:

bran flakes skimmed milk
WW yogurt
banana on WW toast

Oh well at least its a good breakfast right haha, just going to count the banana on toast ans yogurt as my lunch! going to be busy now taking Rosie to get her MMR and my smear test :wacko: so will miss lunch

Glad Jessie is feeling better! Hope Rosie gets on ok with her MMR.

Had how water and lemon for breakfast,think lunch will be spaghetti on toast.

Just about to do some Wii Fit.

Not much planned today,Steve is on shift this morning instead of tonight so it means he'll be home this evening :)

hardly loads paula!! iv just had a strawberry shape yoghurt only 1point!! going to get on the wii fit now before i have my lunch!! :)

Thanks Glitter. Hot water and lemon for breakfast :haha: bet you full up :lol: I am going to get some green tea today and drink it by the bucket load :D

:haha: Oh yeah...stuffed!

I don't really like breakfast.Hardly ever feel like eating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->