2010 fat busters!!

i always try and have something when i wake up cus it kick starts your metabolism! sumo wrestlers actually skip breakfast in order to put on weight because it keeps your metabolism low! so i always try and eat even a yoghurt or something just to get it going! xx

Are you trying to tell me i look like a Sumo Wrestler? LOL

I'll try and have a yoghurt or cereal for the rest of the week.

126 cals burnt on Wii Fit Plus :)

just had 2scrambled eggs and a crumpet with a scrape of cant believe its not butter, gunna say 5points but i think its more like 4.5 but id rather be over cautious! x

Brookes just puked most of her dinner up again she seems fine though thats why i didnt bother taking her to the dr's today cause she ended up having her bottles and her tea yesterday and now shes puked it all up again at dinner time :(

oh no! :( is there anything particular shes doing that could account for it? sometimes if jesse goes on his stomach on the floor after food he will puke up, or if he gets thrown around abit playing, sometimes food just doesnt agree with them are you rtrying her with anything new? xx

Nope she was just sitting and then she just puked it up havent tried her with anything new yet the health visitor said that
we should start letting her eat some of our food now cause she has only gained 1lb since she last got weighed and that
was a while ago! :( going to make her a cheese sandwich when she wakes up see if she eats that for a snack

emily hardly gained at all on baby food
so we switched to blw and she's bang on
her weight for her age :thumbup: plus it
makes it easier when it comes to meal times
she eats what we eat basically

well done on the losses and maintaining ladies
just gone through all those pages :sleep:

BLOODY ELECTRIC COMPANY!!
they're doing my head in :growlmad:

anyways .... M2B you're this weeks loser
:happydance::happydance:

xxx​

Whats BLW? god i sound thick :haha:

Never thought i was gonna be the loser at all lol would be great if i could lose 3lb every week but i doubt it :happydance:

Oh right thanks im so dumb :haha:

you tried the green tea then? i dont think it's that bad just like drinking hot water lol do prefer a nice cuppa tea though!

Breaky - 2 slices of toast with butter

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal with steamed veg

Dinner - Will be 1 slice of toast with 2 scrambled eggs

Going to have a takeaway on friday again i think dont see the harm in having one when i am still losing weight having one a week :)

bran flakes skimmed milk(200)
WW yogurt (57)
WW bread x 2 with banana on (say 250?)
asda be good to yourself meal, chicken in pepper and tomato sauce, 3 new potatos and broccoli(277)
bag of snack a jacks(122)
omg loads and not had tea yet obv......:dohh: wish :witch: would hurry up!

Do you think if i get a takeaway on friday this is a healthy option having BBQ chicken and chips and garlic dip for
the chips or do you think it's just the same as getting a double burger? x

The food you have had today paula is still really healthy and low in calories so another good day for you as usual lol :)

I think that would be a better option than a burger hun but still high calorie, what about a grilled chicken kabab pitta bread and salad and extra light mayo with your own garlic in?? x

I know its no where near a big greasy burger :haha: still tasty!

Thanks hun, sometimes I need other people to reasure me that I am doing ok :blush:
TBH my eating pattern has been soo excessive the last few years that I forgot what ''normal'' is :shrug: I never even looked at the calories before!

I LOVE CHICKEN KEBABS!!!!!!

ive got some yummy steaks for dinner
tonight god i love the market :happydance:

xx​

I think that would be a better option than a burger hun but still high calorie, what about a grilled chicken kabab pitta bread and salad and extra light mayo with your own garlic in?? x

Yeah i love chicken kebabs :D but tbh they dont seem really healthy when i get them from the takeaway they are filled with grease i thought a quarter roast bbq chicken and chips would of been a bit better cause the roast chicken isnt filled with grease this is my treat day so i do want to have a lil bit of a splurge not gonna have much through the day though so i can kinda balance it out a bit and not have had too many calories if thats even possible with having a takeaway :lol: x

When I was on a diet before I used to ring around takeaways asking how they cooked the chicken for thier kebabs, and only got one if they had grilled it with no oil!! yummy with loads of red cabbage and onion and lettuce and low calorie, even the pitta bread is fine mmmmmmmmmmmm I am making myself jealous!

:wave: btw Jenny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->