2010 fat busters!!

Ooh that's a good idea ringing around but i wouldnt be able to do it id feel silly im not very confident unless ive had a bit of drink then you cant shut me up :haha: im just gonna get the BBQ roast quarter chicken and have a few chips with it or might even just get a salad with the chicken instead of the chips

mm iv not had a proper doner kebab in ages! might get one at weekend haha,
im having a mozzerella and pesto chicken kiev with a small baked potato and veg for tea :) only 6.5 points!

I love all kebabs they are lushhh :)

going to have scrambled eggs on toast later would much rather be tucking into a kebab like :haha:

Yeuck Kebabs don't appeal to me at all.Steve loves them though!

Just did another 15mins on Wii Fit Plus.
Dinners on,me and Jack are having chilli con carne and rice made with quorn mince.

I have one of these for this evening https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/20/113020.jpg

Anyone tried them before?

nope, but it looks good lol

my mum eats alot of the ww desserts
so they cant be that bad :haha:

xx​

breakfast - strawberry shape yoghurt (1point)
lunch - 2scrambled eggs and 1crumpet with scrape of i cant believe its not butter (5points)
snack - caramel mini roll (2points)
dinner- Mozzerella and Pesto chicken kiev, small jacket potato, garden peas (6.5points)
snack -WWstrawberry merangue iced dessert (1.5points)

total for the day so far = 16points! doing well so far :) gunna probably have something else later but if im under points then it will work out for that cheese toastie that took me over yesterday! finding it alot easier today, just need to remember to make good decisions and then i wont struggle with hardly any points at the end of the day! x

That looks yummy Kez :D

I've been extra good today, special k for breakfast, skipped lunch, and had a mountain of prawn salad for tea!

I am just imagining a mountain of prawn salad LOL!

Sounds like a good day Booth :)

Im getting really hungry now gonna have 2 scrambled eggs and 2 waffles soon :)

Is it silly to be excited over having a takeaway on friday? :haha:

bran flakes skimmed milk(200)
WW yogurt (57)
WW bread x 2 with banana on (say 250?)
asda be good to yourself meal, chicken in pepper and tomato sauce, 3 new potatos and broccoli(277)
bag of snack a jacks(122)

so after that I have had another banana & was picking at the kids egg mayo sandwich :hissy: so say another 200 cal :( trying not to have any tea

im not looking forward to weekend! if were moving its going to be a few days of eating crap isnt it while we get sorted! oh well im really going to go for it once weve moved cus ill have total control over what food is in the house so not many treats, the only treats will be OHs work stuff cus he takes buttys which i know i cant touch otherwise he will have no lunch! and LOs baby biscuits and snacks which i wont touch cus they are his! :) cant wait to move then i can be alot more relaxed! xx

If your hungry paula you should have some tea hun

Aw well you can get right back at it becki when you have moved

I know what you mean kez i cherish my food alot more now :haha:

Gonna have an options drink then watch good TV thats on aahhhhh :)

Looking forward to One Born Every Minute at 9 :)

That WW pudding is YUM!!!!

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal and steamed veg

Dinner - 2 Waffles and 2 scram eggs

Around 906cls today

Not a thing on at 10 tonight i feel like watching a film aswell crappy TV!

Shameless is on at 10 :D Didnt manage to watch it on e4 last week.

Just had a ham sarny, I guess thats my lunch, just a tad late haha

Im not really into shameless fancy a girly flick i wish they would bring out a new good girly chick film havent been many decent ones out in ages!

Can't remember the last time I watched a chick flic lol, not really my type of film :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->