2010 fat busters!!

just had a lovely bubbly bath! gunna have an options hot choc and a slice of toast i think! while watching one born every minute on c4 plus one! :)

Morning all :wave:

Well I am quite pleased that last night I only had a banana & a options drink after I ate loads yesterday, so hoping that evens it out a bit :thumbup:

Had WW toast with chopped banana on for breakfast with a green tea (yuk) and 2 pints of water with some fibre sure in...got it yesterday to see if it helps me go :blush:

Realllly hoping I have a good loss this week cos gaining 2lbs sure dishearted me xxx

I'm sure you will have a good loss this week :)

I just made a malteaser chocolate fridge cake.DOH!

MmMMmMmMmm :haha: will you have some? Jack had a bag of malteasers yesterday for a treat, they are quite good cal wise at 187 cals a bag x

Yeah i just saw that on the bag.Not bad!

I will probably have a little bit tonight if i have enough cals left.

I just had a kiddie yoghurt for breakfast
Lunch will be a tuna wrap and dinner a WW meal so probably have enough to have a little bit.

Really into baking and making cakes now,i want to do it all the time because it keeps me busy and it's one thing i CAN actually do.Just means i'm tempted to eat it!

Yeah u deserve to have a bit hun, you do so well. Yeah I always look in the cake making thread and think how some people on a diet can make all those cupcakes with loads of yummy fondant stuff on and resist them haha! I coudnt :nope:

Omg I have only had 2 pints of water and I am on the loo CONSTANT!! and my kindeys really hurt if I dont go straight away

Sounds like you have a kidney or bladder infection.

The cupcakes i made the other day were chocolate cupcakes with melted mars bars and chocolate mint ones and i'm not keen on chocolate sponge so i just had one of each to try on different days.
If i make the normal vanilla sponge ones i could eat and eat those...

Mmm cake :D

Morning! :haha:

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter and half cuppa tea with 4 sweets in

Got to wait in till my parcel comes for mothers day i waited all day for it yesterday and no show so if it doesnt come today
im gonna friggin complain i paid for express delivery so i should get it when i asked for it :(

Parcel came :D

now im getting annoyed with lovefilm the first 2 times they sent out dvds they were here within 2days now they are taking ages to
say they have them back all the time! might aswell cancel my account with them if this keeps on carrying on!

I feel like im talking to myself :haha:

Going to have my takeaway night tonight instead of friday cause theres nothing in the house now and going shopping tomorrow
so figured its going to be better to have it tonight going to get quarter BBQ chicken roast with chips salad and garlic dip cant wait :happydance:
so i will of had my toast and a takeaway today not really bad i dont think so not going to be upset about it :)

Go for it hun :)
what a lovely day ! been to the park with the kids <3
and had a jacket spud with beans and salad in the cafe
hungry again :haha::haha:

Been for a nice long walk today, and had 2 slices of toast with a tiny bit of butter and salad cream light, and a ham sarny. Lots of bread :( But its not too bad :D

hey girls! been out all day, me and my sister took my mum for lunch, pizza hut buffet!! :blush: did pretty well though, and been for a long walk round town all day,
i havnt pointed today cus im not sure how to point the pizza hut,

breakfast - cup of tea no sugar
lunch - 2small slices of pizza, one pepperoni, one ham and pineapple, 3fingers of garlic bread and lots of salad, and blue cheese dip of course :)

not sure how many cals but im just gunna have something light for tea, probably just a sandwich or something i feel really full, i think my stomach has shrank because i used to be able to eats loads and i cant anymore! :)

That sounds like heaven what you just had becki my belly is growling :haha:

I think my stomach has shrank aswell cause when i had my chippy last week on friday i felt full nearly all day till around 4ish the next day! was amazed lol

Thanks kez i will im so hungry waited all day for this so it better be worth it am telling ya :haha:

I'm sure it will be a lovely treat :)

I had a yoghurt for brekkie
Lunch was a tuna wrap
Dinner will be a WW meal and going to have some fridge cake with a cuppa later when Jack is in bed.It seems to be going down well.Mum,Dad and Jack have all had a slice and Mum and Dad took 4 slices home with them!

I did a 20 minute toning workout section of my dvd and 20mins step :)

Good day kez :thumbup:

Just had my takeaway i am so full didnt really have much though cause there wasnt much chicken on it and didnt get many chips either!

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter and a cuppa with 2 sweets and milk

Lunch - None

Dinner - Quarter chicken roast with chips and salad & garlic dip

Dont think i have even went over my calories at all today even with having a takeaway :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->