2010 fat busters!!

Been out all day and I have had my sis neice and mam over, we had a dvd for the kids, and I made some yummy tuna and egg mayo sandwiches, 4 cheese pizza & victoria sponge cakes mmmmmmmm and I never touched any :happydance::happydance: I had a WW meal instead:D sooooooo done quite well today... B- 2 slices ww toast with chopped banana on and a activia fat free yogurt (300 cals).......L- jacket potato with beans and salad, a banana & another activia fat free yogurt (say around 700 cals?)............tea- WW beef in red wine sauce meal :thumbup:..........so about 1250 ish probably over estimated on breakfast and lunch!! so quite happy today. been walking too...............xxx

Well done Paula. Great as always :)

I fancy a jacket potato now with lots of butter and cheese!

we had a gorgeous spring day so I did 25 minutes on the treadmill while the little ones slept and another 20 minutes outside when my husband got home from work:) I love this time of year!!

Another nice day :D Nice long walk when I can be bothered to get dressed haha. Had special k so far today!

hey girls, im really ill today! i think iv caught jesse cold! well i thought it was just a cold but i feel like death warmed up, :( been into town to drop some forms off at the estate agents, and theyve decided we cant move til next weekend now not this one so very annoyed!
iv not had anything to eat yet i feel like crap!

breakfast - strawberry ribena (3points)

really need to eat something! but i just cannot face it :(

Aw hope you feel better becki :hugs:

Breaky - 2 slices of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets and milk

I feel like crap today cba to do nothing feel down for some reason :wacko: had a peek on the scales though i couldnt resist cant believe ive lost nearly a stone really happy about that but ugh i hate when it's just one of those days that make you feel crap!

i've got a nasty cold aswell :(
bahhhh

got some more ww meals in icelands today
2 for £1.50!! :happydance:

so i had the casserole for lunch
they're lovely i just wish they were bigger lol

so i've finally got my bills sorted with the aid
of my mum and her credit card :rofl:

come the end of april we'll be debt free lol

:happydance::happydance:

but everything starts again soon just hope we dont
end up like we did again :nope:
im just waiting for all the letters to come through
so we know what we're paying when

gah i need to win the lottery dammit lol

xxx​

Hey girls havent posted in here for a while... had a bad few days food wise and didn't want you knowing what I ate LOL. Got back on track yesterday :thumbup:

Jenny are you not doing CD anymore? Wish I was debt free :haha: I'm sure you will be fine this time around, sure you have learnt your lesson :winkwink: x

Hi girls...feel like utter shit today for some reason, got loads of my mind :( feel quite down tbh.......:cry:

anyway back to the food

B- rice crispies skimmed milk, tea no sugar sm (150)

L- just had chicken casserole WW meal (278)

sounds like were all having a bad day :(
still not eaten! im gunna go make something now! xx

HUNGRY today....or more bored and feeling weird probably.

Whats up Paula? *Hugs* to all who need them.

Just down :( dont feel accepted by anyone, makes me wonder if its cause I am fat. silly really but OH family who I get on ok with, especially his auntie who we often used to go and visit has added all of OH's cousins & their GF's on FB and OH but not me :shrug: and yesterday topped it when I looked on OH's FB (not sneaking he knows) and seen his auntie & cousins & OH's EX fiance are now friends :shrug: and for some reason its really upset me. Just makes me feel like noone likes me and are probably just taking the piss behind my back. I have no real life friends, OH works away which I HATE and get SO lonely plus now he has got NO job in 3 weeks and we have a mortgage to pay and no mortgage protection. I only see my mam once a week or twice if I am lucky and thats all I see :shrug: silly really but I'm feeling sorry for myself, I just dont feel good enough.

breakfast - strawberry ribena (3points)
lunch - 3crumpets, scrape of light spread and scrape of dairylea, and a turkish delight options hot chocolate (7points)
have 14points left for the day, gunna have WWchilli tonight i think cus im making proper chilli for everyone else, x

aww paula, i wonder why shes done that, maybe she thought she had added you? im sure theres a reasonable explaination! we all feel like everyone is against us sometimes, dont worry hun, and if anyone would be so horrible to be like that because of your weight, then you wil be giving them a big 2fingers up in a couple of months!
i hardly have any friends since having jesse iv lost touch with everyone, i still speak to a couple of people but rarely get time to see them or go out, im sure he will find another job soon enough try to keep your chin up hun, money problems are awful, and though we dont pay a mortgage just our rent is enough to make me cringe, wth everything else on top OHs wage is stretched to the limit! you will get through it hun, just everything seems to come at once doesnt it, we are al here for you if you need to talk or rant xxxx

on a brighter note.. who wants to see the wedding dress iv picked?! x

Me me me!!!!

Paula huge *hugs* i often feel the same way you do.You are a lovely caring person and we all like you :)
Shame we don't all live nearer to each other. xxx

Dunno why she has done that, I mean why are his family friends with his EX gf but not me :( why oh why do I let other people get me down!? I care way too much about what other people think of me :cry: sorry to be all down on you. thanks Becki, I REALLY REALLY hope to be doing this in a few months :finger::finger::finger::finger::tease::tease::finger: Ohhhhhhhhh I cant wait :smug:

ooo show us show us! :sulk: not fair I want to get married but cant afford it lol!

Paula once we feel comfy with how we loook we should go on a night out seeming as you dont live that far away hun! (that is even if you drink or we could still do it just not drink haha) hope you feel better :hugs:

or we should all have a night out haha dont know how that one would work out cause most of us live ages away
or just a day out arr i dunno i always ramble on sorry :haha:

Right back to food talk now my mam just bought a masssive pizza from asda tuna and ham i think ar it looks so good going to resist though and have a W.W meal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->