2010 fat busters!!

Me me me!!!!

Paula huge *hugs* i often feel the same way you do.You are a lovely caring person and we all like you :)
Shame we don't all live nearer to each other. xxx

Thank you so so much hun :hugs::hugs: and Becki :flower: xxx

https://www.bridalgownsonsale.com/s...-length-beach-wedding-dress-wh-0045-1306.html

its pretty cheap which im glad about because were on a tight budget, i want to be a size 12 at the most though xx

Paula once we feel comfy with how we loook we should go on a night out seeming as you dont live that far away hun! (that is even if you drink or we could still do it just not drink haha) hope you feel better :hugs:

or we should all have a night out haha dont know how that one would work out cause most of us live ages away
or just a day out arr i dunno i always ramble on sorry :haha:

Right back to food talk now my mam just bought a masssive pizza from asda tuna and ham i think ar it looks so good going to resist though and have a W.W meal :D

Awww thank you soo much hun :hugs: that would be great and nope we dont live that far away. MMMMM pizza talk again :pizza: :haha: well done hun, FAB willpower! xxxx

Oooo a short one! never seen a short wedding dress before!! its nice :) where are you getting married? x

im not on cd anymore i couldn't afford it until the
bills were paid off hopefully i can start it again in may
but ill have to be careful :thumbup:

and paula hun :hugs:

ooo becky!!
i cant wait to actually plan our wedding
we said we'd start saving next year
so it'll be AGES before we have enough :rofl:
ive already got the dress, the cake, the decs
and most things sorted :rofl: i like to look!

xxx​

were going to cyprus, hopefully next may! depending on how well i can budget! lol, i want a short one cus if its gunna be hot the last thing i want is a massive dress which will be boiling, 2of my cousins are getting married next year and theyve turned it into a huge competition about whos having what they are tryna out do each other and me so i thought right im gunna do something diferent go abroad have a small wedding just about me OH and our babies, i dont want to turn into bridezilla like them 2 one of them is having 10 bridesmaids lol, im only having 1! xx

That dress is gorgeous arr i feel like im never gonna get bloody married not that im wanting to get married atm lol just feels like i never will if you get what i mean :(

I was thinking it will be gorgeous for a beach wedding abroad :thumbup: and i only want a small wedding too x

i'd love a little wedding but jasons family's
so big i have no chance :rofl:

i think that dress is really cute becky :cloud9:

aw m2b you can marry me if you like lol??

:wedding:

i'd love a little wedding but jasons family's
so big i have no chance :rofl:

i think that dress is really cute becky :cloud9:

aw m2b you can marry me if you like lol??

:wedding:

You are going to be taken very soon though jenny :haha:

I think im destined to be lonely atleast i have my baby though :lol:

Right what shall I do girls, book us into a premire inn for sat night, then a day at chester zoo sat then shopping all day sunday then drive back sun afternoon or do something local and save much needed pennies????? just feel like I could do with a break and a nice different weekend :shrug:

If you need the pennies hun i would do the local thing cause you still get to have a good weekend without spending all that money :)

Save pennies and do something local but fun that you don't often do.Then you have fun and save money :)

Ooh that wedding dress is cute! Short looks different but i really like it.

Not had the best day but not going to binge because i haven't done that well :)

I've been engaged for 7 years and i'm starting to think we will never get married.I have found a style of dress i want though ;)

Stay local Paula!

M2b, I feel the same about getting married, haha

Im cooking a grilled chicken salad for dinner. I've never actually cooked chicken before cos I'm scared I'm gonna give myself food poisoning, its scary!!

We are going, worked it out and we can afford it soo me OH and kids are going to have fun :D well needed here x

LOL Good luck with the chicken expecting :)

Ooh well have lots of fun then Paula.Hope you all enjoy yourself.Is anyone doing anything special for Mothers Day?

Mm i want chicken salad now i love grilled chicken!

Have fun paula :D

Im not doing anything for mothers day just be giving my mam her pressies and getting my pressies aswell off my sis and mam :haha:

Been a good day today just needa have something later on even though i cba to have anything i feel like i have no energy today really tired i just wanna lie in bed :(

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets and milk

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal with steamed veg

Dinner - Dont have a clue yet!

Awwww Jack just made a picture for me and Steve,he glued loads of things onto it and wrote in really neat writing 'To Mum and Dad.You are the best parents in the world.Love from your son Jack xxxxx'

Awwwwwww thats the best feeling in the world glitter :cloud9: Jack looks so cute on your pics :)

sooo food....

B- rice cripsies skim milk
(150)
L- ww chicken hot pot
(279)
had a white wrap with extra light salad cream and spicy lime chicken (300)....oh and 1 fish finger (say 70 cals) and 1 tesco half fat cheese slice (37 cals) about 3.30pm so going to make that last and I might just have an activia yogurt and an options mint hot choc when Katie is on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->