2010 fat busters!!

ohh do a test haha! i wanna know ;)
im still holding out i only used a cheapie test and they say use from the day your period is due but im irregular so not sure when that is gunna keep doin tests over the weekend ;) xx

Morning girls :)

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter (not much) and a cuppa with 2 sweets and milk

I just peeped on the scales and i have 3lb to go then i have lost a stone! :happydance: I think i might even be able
to lose another 1lb or 2lb for monday im really impressed how good it's going!

the last month ive been soooooo broody
argh i want another NOW!! thank god ive got
an implant and im not on the pill or i'd have stopped
weeks ago lol i dont think i could cope with 2 under 2
as much as i want another i shall refrain myself :)

not eaten much this morning had a couple of ritz
crackers 123cals and a couple of black coffees with
sweetners :) getting used to having no sugar now!
still trying to wake up lol did loads of housework yesterday
and im sooo lazy so im quite proud of myself lol must do
some more today it put me in a really good mood yesterday!

:dance:

got a busy weekend with mothers day and a few birthday
tea parties :)

xxx​

you wouldnt have 2 under 2 for long though jen ;) come join me haha,
i cant wait for another baby i just want a house full of children !! xx

me too becki, always knew i wanted more that 1 baby....I would like another one, OH would like 5 :shock: but hes not at home looking after them all :lol: but our house is too small and OH's job situation, if it was not for that i would defo be trying now! the gap between my 2 is perect for us :cloud9: 2 and half years. I am not on any contraception now and have not been since I had my coil taken out when we started trying for Rosie, we are careful though.

Jenny, I am like that, I am quite lazy, well as lazy as you can be with 2 kiddies to look after!!! and when I have a big clean up I well well chuffed with myself :lol: thats my plan for today.. :D xx

if im pregnant now there will be 17months between the babies next month 18months then i think we may have to WTT cus i want to look nice in my wedding dress and need to save so it will have to go on hold!just had some potato salad, small bowl 3points, so 8points so far me and OH are goin out for lunch soon though, i have loads of extra points to use this weekend though i dont think im gunna point on weekends actually as long as im good in the week! which i have been :) x

a house full of kids :rofl:

are you mental lol?

my oh would have a football team
if i let him lol

i think it'd be best if we wait until emily
is at playgroup then i can concentrate on
one at a time :)

xx​

iv always wanted 5 or 6, theres 5 of us and my dad is one of 7! lol, OH only wanted 2 but i convinced him to say 3 then a few weeks ago he said he wants 4 cus we should have them in pairs :) if we win the lottery i can have as many as i want haha xx

Am i the only one who doesn't want anymore kids? Well not for a LONG time anyway!

Only had half a mug of soup so far today.Just did 30 mins wii fit plus.

I dont want anymore lo's untill i am in long term relationship and it's going to actually go somewhere and that wont be for atleast another 4/5 years i think

you need to eat something GF!! :)

OH will be home soon lunch and going to get myself a treat for mothers day:)

you never know mtb, my friend has a little boy about the same age as jesse, n his dad didnt want anythin to do with him, she has a boyfriend now thats great and dotes on her lil boy and treats him like his own it will all work out for you one day dont worry! xx

Hey!

Sorry for not getting on and updating once again, been a bad few weeks :(
Think i was on said i was starting fresh on 1st march, but had gained, so all i wanted to do was get back to what id lost on the 5th, i didnt get chance to weigh in, my mate came down was oh bday on sunday, then found out death in the family, went home to go to the service took ill with stomach bug on tuesday night, am still totally ill... oh you top it off i was stressing as my period never came :| thankfully 1 good thing now it has.
iv lost 10lbs since the 1st of march, if things continue with my stomach i'll be 14st by next week, haha.

hope everyone is okay, well done to the losses!! :D

awww m2a :hugs: :hugs:

just had my lunch

ww cottage pie 200cals
5 vegetable fingers 250cals
and an ice lolly 50cals

thats alot for a small lunch :dohh:

so im on 623 so far :thumbup:

i never normally calorie count
see what you girls have done :haha:

xxx​

whats vegetable fingers? never heard of them are they like fishfingers but with veg instead of the fish? :haha:

whats vegetable fingers? never heard of them are they like fishfingers but with veg instead of the fish? :haha:

yea basically lol
just vegetables in mash covered in breadcrumbs

they were nice for dipping in the cottage pie lol

xx​

my food intake been about 15 teaspoons of mash & slice of toast since wednesday evening, not all at once though.
my god im lifeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->