2010 fat busters!!

Mmm options mint hot choc is yum!
Thanks Paula he is a cheeky little monkey! :) He's 6 next month,i don't feel old enough to have a 6 year old!!!!

i thought having a near 1 year old was scary lol

enjoy your break paula :hugs:
could do with a holiday myself lol

food wise ive had

ww chicken casserole
2 jaffa cakes
and a cornish pasty as a treat for doing
lots of housework lol
pork chops & mash with peas for tea

lots of walking about and housework done
today so should help a tad lol

i got on the scales this afternoon
and im exactly where i was when i stopped doing
the cambridge so ive still lost 11 lbs off my start weight
which isn't bad, dont feel like i have to start again now
i did almost gain it all back until about 3 weeks ago :blush:

xxx​

mmmmmmmmmmmmm pasty talk again :haha: just having my hot choc now and going to attempt to paint my nails lol

how old are you glitter? xxx

11lbs off is great! Well done you xxx

I'm only just 24....feel really young to have an almost 6 year old!!!!!

I am older than you....I always thought you were older than me lol
actually Im the oldest one here :shock:

I'm hungryyyy lol

Just had something to eat was starvingg!

Breaky - 2 slices of toast with butter

Lunch - W.W lasagne meal with steamed veg

Dinner - 1 slice of toast with butter and 2 scram eggs

Total = 710cls

Might have a W.W brownies dessert if i get hungry watching a film later on

Mmmm WW Brownies Desert!

Do i have the eldest 'baby' here? You are not old Paula :)
I got pregnant at 17 so i was really young.My baby has just grown up so fast!

fab day go you :happydance: i could really eat a donar kabab with garlic & chili sauce!!!! bring on friday night fajitas!!

i was pregnant at 18 so ill be feeling old when
emily's 6 too :rofl:

i was pregnant with jesse at 19, im 20 now.. omg sorry for the rant but im soooo fucked off now!!! OHs sister (i dont like her anyway) asked me when our wedding was i said may 2011 she said she couldnt come cus shes booked all her holidays off for that year, what a lying cow what sort of place lets you book off your holidays more than a year in advance, so i said sorry im not changing my wedding for you and she had a big go at me tryna make me feel guilty saying i hope Stu doesnt feel upset that his family wont be at his wedding, he doesnt even like her anyway, but shes implying his mum and dad wont come either! wtf, why should we change what we want because of them, well they can get fucked cus im not changing what i want for nobody! its my frigging wedding why make me feel guilty about it, i wouldnt even mind but we both said we wanted to go abroad to avoid arguments cus my familys massive and we only want a handful of people there, but no she has to bloody turn it into something, honestly one day i will give her a smack!! grrr!! sorry to rant girls but im so annoyed!

had 16points today cba writing it down now im too annoyed xxx

stick to your guns hun :grr:

she's obviously not worth it by the sounds of it
screw her, it's your day if she 'cant make it' then
good riddance, i doubt his WHOLE family suddenly
wont go because of her ... what a drama queen!

and no you cant book holiday that far in advance
what aload of bullocks :wacko:

silly cows just jealous

xx​

thanks girls, she is actually the biggest sh*t stirrer ever, once when we were staying at OHs mums she told me something she knew id majorly fall out with OH for and she knew i didnt know then when me and OH had a massive argument she alked past us in the garden so i called her a shit stirrer, she went upstairs packin her bags sayin she wasnt stayin while i was there which made MIL have a massive got at me cus her little angel was upset, i really do hate her, i dont really like any of OHs family so ill be relieved if they dont wanna come haha, i know its his mum but seriously shes such a cow always making out im not good enough for her precious baby boy, grr i really dont like them haha, when we move im gunna put them straight and tell em where to go (i will have to wait til his dads helped us move in with his van though hahaha )

not eaten yet just had 2cups of tea! :)

right ill write down my food now :)

yesterday:

breakfast - strawberry ribena, (3points)
lunch - 3crumpets scrape of butter scrape of dairylea light, turkish delight options, (7points)
dinner - WWchilli meal, (6points) it says 6.5 and i add half a can of beans but i left nearly half of it so rounded it to 6 :)
snack - blackcurrant ribena (3points) alway drink full sugar when im ill cus the sugar makes me feel better! :)

total = 19points :)

today

breakfast - 2crumpets with dairylea (3points) and apple kiwi and lime smoothie (2points)

im tryna have low cals in the daytime cus we might have a takeaway tonight, i need to add up all my points for the week to see if i have enough left for extra at weekend! i think i do though :)

I have had 500 calories already and its not even 10am :wacko:
rice crispies, skimmed milk
tescos half fat cheese slices x2 and 2 slices of wholemeal bread :blush:

why is my appetite so big :dohh: AF still not here wish it would hurry up so it goes down a little!...........

could you be pregnant paula ;) i id a test this morning bfn :( gunna do somemore over the weekend though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->