2010 fat busters!!

Family is getting a takeaway tonight so im sharing a chicken kebab with my mam and i'll have the chips that come with the chicken kebab and 1 pita bread and garlic dip cant bloody wait :D

ive only had toast today so i dont think it will be that bad if i just stick to maybe a little something else like a W.W dessert untill i get my takeaway tonight you think that's going to make me gain? :wacko: does anyone know how many calories would be in that cause i dont have a clue? :haha:

MTA must be horribal hope you have a speedy recovery! x

Yeah donner kabab is the worst takeaway you can get, i thought there would be alot more cals in TBH :shrug:

the chicken one wont be that bad hun, it will be the garlic dip that bumps the cals right up ...but ya cant have it without can u? lol

just having a lil break from housework :wacko: having a ww meal x

yea donar is higher than chicken

and paula that's just for the meat lol
it was on fat families i remember him saying it
because i loooove them and it shocked me a tad lol

yea garlic dips really high ... i usually have a little
chili dip not much in that at all :thumbup:

got fish for tea tonight i think :)

xxx​

Yeah donner kabab is the worst takeaway you can get, i thought there would be alot more cals in TBH :shrug:

the chicken one wont be that bad hun, it will be the garlic dip that bumps the cals right up ...but ya cant have it without can u? lol

just having a lil break from housework :wacko: having a ww meal x

Noo i would never be able to eat a chicken kebab without garlic dip there would be no point! :haha: I never end up eating a full pot of the garlic dip anyways.. Im just worrying incase it makes me gain weight seeming as i have lost nearly a stone and dont wanna gain it back :( i know the simple solution would be not to have it but i dont want to not be able to have takeaways through my diet i did have one 2 nights ago never gained any weight with it cause didnt have hardly any ar sorry for the rant haha

ketchups good :thumbup:

its just mayo based dips you should look
out for xx​

Yep mayo based sauces/dips are very calorific! tomato sauce or chilli dip will be loads better, dont worry chicken kebab is ok, you could make alot worse choice! like pizzzzzzaaa drool lmao!

Okay forget the garlic mayo then i'll have the ketchup :D going to work it all off tomorrow gonna walk to my local town and then take
brooke to the park for the first time i hope it's nice tomorrow! or my plans will be ruined lol

Pizzzzzzza im not missing that anymore you know im just excited to have anything from a chippy now days :haha:

im so hungry today!!

all i wanna do is eat :(

arggggggggggggh

lol​

We all have those days Jenny :hugs: me especially :blush: wish I did not love my food so much!!! cant wait for my fajitas!!! :D

I have been gettin all sorted for the weekend away, clean and tidy and few things packed and making sure I have low fat lunches sorted and I know what I am going to eat so I dont fall of the wagon and get a yummy burger or everything else tempting thats gonna be there :lol::dohh: xxxxxx

Just made a batch of scones.They are quite low fat and not too bad cals so i'll have one after dinner.

Breakfast-Hot water and lemon
Lunch-Mug of Soup
Snack-A few crackers and 2 ricecakes
Dinner-Quorn curry
And i'll have my scone later.

I wish i was going away somewhere im bloody sick of it here lol

Just bought 2 new dresses off 2 girls from here in a size 12 & 14 for my holidays in july cant wait they shall make me even more motivated :happydance:

Had a rubbish day food wise today :(

rice crispies skim milk (150)
2 whole meal bread 2 half fat cheese slices (300)
activia yogurt (70)
WW chicken and wedges meal (300)
packet of quavers...1st pack of crisps since diet!! (87)

and I am gonna have 2 maybe 3 fajitas! been on the move all day, Oh well I have tried my best today, just extra hungry

Paula i am gonna come round there and sit on you and squash you! ;)

Thats a fab day hun! And quavers are just air anyway.

:rofl: do you not think thats a crap day?! sorry :blush:

Quaver are just air :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"