2010 fat busters!!

I love the salt & vinegar quavers :cloud9:

This is one of the dresses the seller took the other picture down of the dress

Dress 1.jpg

I was thinking i would wear it just for a chilled night in Ibiza not for all the big clubs you guys think it's nice? i hope it looks okay!
i wont be able to try it on till i actually am about 10 stone so ages away :haha:

Then the other dress is dark blue shortish and has red hearts on it and that will be for the daytime :D

They are...same as french fries crisps.
And if you eat them lying down that makes them low fat! And if you cut them in half all the calories run out and escape LOL!

NO it is not a crap day.You never have a crap day.
A crap day would be a takeaway and 2 packets or crisps and a big bar of chocolate...and a cake...and a bowl of ice cream...!!

Oh thats smart and cute at the same time Laura.It's lovely.
If i wore that my boobie would pop out! Haha!

it's gorgeous m2b :thumbup:

and paula ... that's really not an awful day lol
probs just feels like it because of the quavers
but at 87 cals why the hell not :rofl:

i feel like ive eaten loads but im still under 1000
and ive got dinner to go so it's not tooo bad!

bloody calories :growlmad:

They are...same as french fries crisps.
And if you eat them lying down that makes them low fat! And if you cut them in half all the calories run out and escape LOL!

NO it is not a crap day.You never have a crap day.
A crap day would be a takeaway and 2 packets or crisps and a big bar of chocolate...and a cake...and a bowl of ice cream...!!

:rofl:

that cracked me right up!!!

and omg that crap day sounds GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

:blush:

Thanks :D im not very keen on strapless dresses that much cause i dont get as much support with a strapless bra!
So going to have to invest in a good strapless bra at some point lol

Tee Hee!

I used to eat much more than that on a crap day.Sooo much rubbish and junk!

If i have a takeaway or a meal out even if its just a small portion of scampi,chips and peas i always put weight on.I seem to put weight on so easily since having my gallbladder removed.

I tend not to eat hardly anything through the day then when i have my takeaway i'll not feel that bad for having it seeming as i have had no dinner or lunch today i hope i dont bloody gain but not arsed really cause i have 3 days to lose it again till weigh in

You was losing 2lb a week before wasnt you? or was you just staying the same i have a crap memory for some reason
now since starting this diet! i only think i will have lost 2lb this week but oh well i'll be happy with that :)

I lost 6lbs the first week and then lost 1lb a week for a few weeks that was january and i've lost none in feb and none in march and now i'm staying the same or putting on :(

Useless.

im going to catch up now, while i do it tell me what you think of this..

https://i42.tinypic.com/jjwrpu.jpg

its clearer in real life, i just cannot get my head around it, good job i bought about 6tests lol, xx

we went to t.g.i fridays before i had a chicken finger blt with fries, i ate half of the fries, half of the chicken burger with the bacon removed, and i had half of a chocolate fudge cake, oh and a slicve of garlic ciabatta with cheese on and some mayo, mmm suppose it doesnt much matter now cus im gunna get massive again arnt i!

omgggg i dont know what to do! i did one this morning that was negative! it said test from the day of period though and i dunno when that is, that one is test from 4days before! it is definatly positive, im going to do the others one a day till i run out i have 4 left in total, hopefully they get stronger, i feel paranoid its a dud test,

You aren't late yet though are you?

You get a better result from your morning wee.I would suggest a first response test but they are expensive!

I would say def posivite hun!! :bfp: huge congrats!! :dance: xxxx

Glitter, yeah I know that would be a bad day, but thats a really bad day.... dont think anyone will truely understand how I feel unless they are in the 20 stones TBH! I want this more than anything and if I dont do it the next step is a gastric bypass! so scared of failure. Sorry if I get on your nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->