2010 fat busters!!

Aw congrats hun! :hugs: xxx

Just had my takeaway had about 7 peices of chicken they werent massive bits either just like teared bits if you get me!
and didnt have loads of chips either and had a pita bread with ketchup!

So today

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter a cuppa tea with 4 sweets & milk

Snack - W.W chocolate brownie dessert

Dinner - Chicken kebab with pita bread 7 peices of chicken and some chips with ketchup

Not that bad of a day i dont think tbf :)

Paula you don't get on my nerves hun i just wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself and could see like all of us can how well you are doing! *hugs*

Not a bad day at all Laura :)

After hearing about your good news Becki i am feeling rather very BROODY! :haha:

I need a MAN hook me up girls :rofl:

I remember saying fanjeeta back about 4 or 5 years ago for our erm you know what i mean :haha:

:rofl: I do I always text OH sayin are we havin fanjeeta tonight lmao :p

becky i'd say thats a bfp!!

do another one in the morning though
and post pics!!!! :happydance:

the word fanjeeta just makes giggle
so childish hehehe :blush:

i know its postive its still there a pink line and just like last tim iv gone off fags i havnt smoked since wednesday cus the smell of it has knocked me sick, i dont know if im late GF cus im irregular, but i know i OVd not last weekend the one before so its roughly 2weeks so id be due on this weekend, im gunna keep doin tests but i do think its a proper positive!

Only just been able to get back on here cause it's been down!

No more diet for you then becki you lucky girl :haha:

i think im still gunna stay in here with you girls though if thats okay cus i still wanna watch what i eat, cus i do not want to put on 4stone this time! you wont mind will you? im still going to weigh in on mondays too! hopefully i can still eat healthily and just stay around the same weight as i am now! i will speak to the doctor about it though :) xx

no lol bugger off :haha: :winkwink:

you're more than welcome, im not dieting
im healthy eating and im here lol

:happydance::happydance:

you can stay and make us broody lot
even more jealous :blush:

xxx​

yaay, i think you can do slimming world when pregnant anyway so imight do that, i just really need to keep myself in check cus last time i acted like a big and i cant afford to do that again!! :p xx

Wouldnt be the same without you Becki :D haha.. I know what you mean next time if i ever get pregnant again i will deffo not be eating the way i did i gained around 5 stone when i was pregnant! no way am i letting that happen again i would eat mars bars after mars bars i think brooke loved them :haha: xx

Omg i am really missing being pregnant! i mean im glad i have my little girl now dont get me wrong i just miss her being in my belly kicking me away now :(

Im gonna hit the sack now early start tomorrow gotta get my bloody passport picture taken that should be fun... not. Always look such a plite in my pp pics! Night :)

i cant wait for my bump! just worried cus when i was pregnant with him i lived with my mum so got to rest as much as i needed this time ill have my own house to run and a baby under 1 for the most part! gunna be harder!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->