2010 fat busters!!

Morning :D

Lush day today gonna take LO in the garden with a few of her toys really wanna buy her a swing for the garden but gonna hold on till we move :) Cba to go get my passport done today just gonna go on monday and get it sorted

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter and a cuppa 4 sweets & milk

will update properly later just let you know i did another test this morning and got a darker bfp! :D

Just had a W.W brownie dessert going to have my W.W meal at 3 feel really hungry today!

Breaky - 2 slices of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets nd milk

Lunch - W.W chicken hot pot meal with steamed veg

Snack - W.W brownie dessert

Tea - Will be a slice of toast with butter and 2 scram eggs with ketchup

Feel like i have had far to much today though so i might hold myself back and not have tea might just have a
skinny cow ice cream lolly when i watch drive me crazy tonight :D

I feel like im talking to myself where is everyone!? :haha:

hey, iv felt reaaally ill today! its mad i never had any symptoms with jesse and i seem to have every one going with this! iv completly lost my appetite,

had a bowl of lucky charms for breakfast ! (my beautiful, thoughtful son bought me 2boxes for mothers day haha)
and for lunch i had a big mac meal, (they tend to be the only thing that helps me when i feel hungover, and i really do feel hungover!) not going to turn it into a habit though :) dunno what to have for tea, i really dont want anything and not been shopping yet, but i know i need something! x

I tried some Mattesons turkey rashers in a plain breakfast muffin today instead of bacon and it was quite nice.Only 52 calories for 2 rashers.Better than bacon :)

Aww have you rang up for a midwife appointment or dr's becki? :)

where did you get them rashers from kez?

quorn 'bacon' rashes are quite nice aswell
i used to have a fake sunday brekkie when i
was a vegetarian and it was really good :thumbup:

got roast chicken and vegetables for dinner tonight
i forgot the potatoes :rofl: :dohh:

got a tea party to go to tomorrow so ill behave
and make sure i dont eat the cakes and desserts lol

xxx​

Morrisons :)

Today i've had

Bran flakes with semi skimmed milk

Toasted plain breakfast muffin with the low fat turkey rashers and brown sauce
Weight watchers crinkle baked crisps things

Half a scone

Dinner will be a ww shepherds pie with veg.

Well I had a cheeky look at the scales this afternoon, and it's looking good :D I reckon if I starve myself tomorrow and run up and down the stairs non stop I might actually make it to 11st5 then I would of lost a stone :D Doubt it though haha, SOOOO close!

Today I've had, Special K with SS milk. Tikka masala WW meal and pasta with WW sauce :D

Hope everyones ok xx

its gunna p me off seeing all you lot lose weight and me put it on! haha, i havnt rang doctors yet because were moving out of the area next weekend and ill be changing doctors so im going to wait til then! i probably wont get the booking in appointment for a few weeks yet anyway you know what they are like!

breakfast - lucky charms cereal ss milk
lunch - big mac meal with coke :dohh:
dinner - beans on toast with a sprinkle of cheese and a small slice of OHs pizza,

im hungry again though dont know what to have, tbh i do feel like pressure is off my shoulders abit now cus i dont have to feel guilty eating, and i can eat alot more than i havebeen doing provided its healthy, im still going to be having WW meals and stuff though cus i want to watch my fat, typical diet when i was pregnant was this

breakfast - full fat coke and a fry up!
lunch - chips cheese and mayo sandwiches
dinner - pizza or lasagne and chips with loads of mayo
snacks would be fizzy sweets, lemons, coke and more fizzy sweets

i had takeaays probably 4times a week and me and OH used to eat out a few times a week too so id always have like three course meals no wonder i put so much weight on i really wanna try to not do that this time!

yay for the new signature :happydance:

i hardly put on a thing when i was pregnant
i put it all on after i gave birth :dohh:

all i ate was peas, lemons and pickles lol
and salad stuff :wacko: i put 2 stone on
afterwards lord knows why!

:rofl: think i just got lazy and depressed!

xxx​

I was like a pig when i was preg takeaways all the time crisps choccy i remember eating a full cake all in one go just sitting eating it lol would eat a full tub of choc ice cream aswell most days and when i was in hosp with LO i remember telling my sis to bring me in marsbars nd crisps i always had food on the brain :rofl: i was bored that's why i would eat so much and i didnt have a OH to keep me company and i was feeling depressed about that so i just went overboard with my food but nvm its coming off now! :)

But anyways an okay day again..

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets nd milk

Lunch - W.W chicken hotpot meal with steamed veg

Snack - W.W choccy brownie

Tea - 1 slice of toast with half a triangle of dairylea cheese on it and 2 scram eggs with ketchup

Total = Around 903cls

Omg writing that makes me feel like ive had loads :(

Woah Jenny, how could you just eat that?! I used pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything and everything haha!! I was the same m2b, food was a subsitute to a bloke!! :haha:

lol i had the food and an OH its cus we wernt together when i first got pregnant when we sorted our differences out he must have felt guilty and used to treat me all the time, we couldnt exactly go on a big night out, so it was always takeaways or meals out and it just piled on i had really bad back with jesse too and could hardly walk around the house which helped me pile it on! me and mum used to get cream cakes everyday haha,
with morning sickness though i have to be constantly grazing so im just gunna have to make sure im not just eating crap! xx

I had a bad back aswell through pregnancy i couldnt even walk around the metro centre without sitting down every 10 mins :rofl: I was a nightmare when i was preg my hormones were all other the place i used to treat my sister like crap would slap her alot of the time when she pished me off! My mam was like that's the last time you get pregnant i must of been really bad :haha:

Anyways

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with a lil bit of butter some beans from my W.W tin didnt even have half the tin though so not much.. and a cuppa with 4 sweets & milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->