2010 fat busters!!

Congrats booth!! :D Wish ya happy & healthy 9 months!

Anyone been taking pics of there weightloss?
I have, with odd miss out of week. I can see a difference. Thought id share a few with you :)

this is the 4th of feb
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture111.jpg
this is today 14th march
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture133.jpg

Wow you can deffo see a difference! im gonna take a picture on monday then take a new 1 every 2 weeks :)

How much do you weigh now and your height?
it doesnt look like you would have another 56lbs to lose what's your goal weight?

you can deffo see a difference your legs look alot smaller! xxx

had mc donalds breakfast this morning, OH always gets it me when its a special day like birthday or mothersday whatever haha i feel sick today though :( xx

Im starting to get bored of this diet now but it's not like i can just say oh ill just start in a months time again causee i have
under 4 months now ta lose 3 stone! dont even know if that is possible? well i know you can lose a stone a month so maybe
i could lose more then 3 stone! would be over the moon if i could lose that much i would be in the 9 stones then :happydance:

You can really see a difference,well done :)

I weighed in today and i've stayed the same.......AGAIN

Have you not been to your GP about not losing weight? i mean you are eating healthy and doing excercise so you should be losong something

No because i'm not overweight for my height and i haven't been trying that hard for the past 6 weeks really.

I'll get there....

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast with a lil bit of butter some W.W beans didnt even have half of the tin

Lunch - W.W shepies pie meal with steamed veg

Tea - Will be 1 slice of toast with butter 2 scram eggs and 1 waffle

could just eat a waffle and mayo sandwich been thinking about it all day haha i craved them when i was pregnant with jesse lol,

just gunna have a rant now hope you dont mind, we told OHs parents im pregnant today, so his sister was there in the living room when we went in we said hi and she just blanked us stupid cow she is, then about half an hour later we said were having another baby straight away she stormed out the room with her boyfriend dragged behind her and you could see her stormin down the drive way smoking, biggest strop ever! so now me and OH think shes obviously TTC, jealous cow, she was proper sulking and it was deffo because of that, shes only 19, her and her boyfriend are so dense, (me and oh were both 19 when i got pregnant with jesse but shes such an idiot!)
i can imagine her saying shes pregnant in a few months, she thinks its a competition, shes jealous of jesse because she isnt the baby of the family now she thinks OH is the favourite because we have a baby so she will have one too, i dont know what planet shes on but im biting my tongue so hard i think ill bite through it lol, i just know im gunna end up saying something to her! i reeally hate her!! sorry to rant though xxx

i know i just wish i didnt have to put up with OHs, though im gunna put them straight on a few things once weve collected all of our furniture for the new house out of their garage haha, xx

Hey can I join this thread I didn't even know it existed!!

Who doesn't want to lose weight ugghh :lol:

haha i took it in the garden center today OH was whinging at me saying im cruel and i shouldnt do that to a boy haha but i love it makes me laugh everytime i look at it haha! xx

God i wouldnt be able to keep my anger in at all with her she seems such a little b**ch!

What did everyone get for mothers day today then? :)

i gottt a teddy, somelucky charms and a cd! haha, and card which he signed himself hes actually a genious ;) hahahhaa,

i cant decide what to cook for tea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->