2010 fat busters!!

god becky she sounds like such a child!!!

my sister was the same when i said i was pregnant
and it was a girl ... my neice was the only grandchild
until then so i took the shine off of her precious daughter
and everytime i say 'oh emily's got 2 teeth now' shes like
'yea well tawney got them before her' she's so pathetic
it always has to be a competition with her does my head in
thank god i only see her a few times a year lol

:rofl: people need to grow the hell up!!

oh and happy mothers day ladies!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i got a cute card and emily's photoshoot on thursday
is my present lol :thumbup:

xxx​

Arr shiet! i just saw the thread about the discount on dominos pizza so i couldnt resist and just bought me and my mam a pizza each and wedges but i do have the reduced fat cheese on :rofl: im having a small pizza with ground beef mushrooms onions reduced fat cheese and pizza sauce! and wedges and garlic dip! and had 5 sweetys out the choccy box nvm it's mothersday :haha:

Hiya girls I'm back haha! had the best time! well I am off to read through pages then I will update :headspin: x

Happy Mothers day :D hope everyone has had a nice day! I got a cup of tea and bunch of roses & card in bed at the hotel this morning :)

well I got on the scales before we set off on sat morning, and I lost 6lbs!!:happydance: could not belive it, so it made up for last week, knew it was not because I cheated cos I never :) so just goes to show stick to it even if you have a 'bad' week...glad I did now

I have stuck to my diet all weekend even when subjected to loaaaads of temptation lol!

sat - b- had it on the go so had to go to macdonalds, oats so simple & tea no sugar (200 cals)

L- we took a picnic to the zoo and I had tesco lighter choice chicken salad sandwich & bag of snack a jacks (450)

T- had it in the pub next to our hotel, half chicken, few roasties, carrots, cabbage & broccoli & gravy mmm

then had a banana & a options hot choc in hotel :)

Today -

B- mac donalds again :blush: cos we were not paying £7.50 for breakfast in the hotel and no where opened until 11am cos it was sunday and we were having a day out so out n about early
anyway lol had a bagel with low fat philly and oats so simple (was so hungry lol) and a tea no sugar

L- Jacket potato with beans in safari cafe (watched OH have burger n chips lol)

snacks- bag snack a jacks and a banana and a small bag of apples

Tea- was 2 fajitas :)

so good weekend x going to upload some pics x

We told you that you would have a fab loss this week :)
Well done hun thats FANTASTIC! So glad you had such a lovely weekend xxxx

that's an amazing loss paula :happydance:

wonder who loser of the week will be :rofl:

well done hun

xxx​

ha well it certainly wont be me lol, i have bloated loads over the weekend haha!

well done paula for stickin to it! xxxx

It will deffo not be me either!

Left 2 slices and a half of pizza had all the wedges though lol and didnt really like the garlic dip so only had a few dips and just had BBQ dip instead nvm lol

Glad you had a nice time Paula, well done on the 6lb!!! :D

I didn't lose as much as what I thought I was gonna, AF came to visit this morning :( But I've still lost 2lb!

Thanks Expeting....and 2lbs is brilliant!! :dance: well done

Aww Becki, 1lb is fine, you have been out for that nice meal at TJI's and pizza so dont be too hard on yourself, plus you will be putting more than that on now but for a fabulous reason! :happydance: x

Oooo love my siggie, its amazing its into the 30's after 10 weeks :yipee:

Just had a hot toasted muffin with cant belive its not butter light and cup tea skim milk no sugar (200 cals)

i know but i picked healthy options! im so annoyed, i dont want to put loads of weight on and if i am already then im dreading what im like in a few months,
i suppose it could just be bloating though cus i am very bloated
im still going to do wii fit i think and keep up with walking and swimming, x

Your weight is definatly going to fluctuate now your pregnant hun, water, bloating, constipation, so dont worry about it :hugs: keep up with sensible eating and gentle exercise and you will be great! wish I had of taken my own advice when I was carrying my two haha! but if you cant eat when your pregnant when can you eh :D paying for it now but I will get there :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->