2010 fat busters!!

i know exactly! but i will only have 6months until my wedding when the baby is born so i dont want to give myself alot of extra work this time! xx

Only lost 1lb this week but eh i cant really complain seeming as i have had 3 takeaways this week! :dohh: so im at 13 stone 4lbs now :D 3 stone and 4lbs till i get to my goal weight for my holiday! going to be 4 stone all together for my long term goal seems like ages away!

Well done everyone who lost :D

Becki dont beat yourself up about it hun i agree with what paula said :hugs:

Thanks hun :D

So is your 6lb! god i wish i had lost that much! hoping to lose around 3lb this week so no takeaways at all this week going to be very strict lol

breakfast - glass of ss milk, 2 cups of tea no sugar, 2slices of toast with i cant believe its not butter and dairylea lighter,
lunch - WW ham and pineapple pizza and a delicious potato salad i just made!!

potato salad - 5small new potatos in the microwave for 4minutes, while waiting mix, flat tblespoon each of low fat sourcream, low fat mayo and a dash of low fat salad cream, about a tsp of garlic paste and a pinch of salt and pepper, when the potatos are done cut into quarters and mix! sooo nice, :D xx

Mmm sounds good.

1 muffin toasted
WW beef hotpot meal and another muffin :dohh:
few bites of Jacks cheese pizza :dohh:
never minf wont have anything until my tea at about 6pm.

I forgot about having breaky! havent had anything yet going to go have a slice of toast with butter woops! :haha:

isnt it hard to resist the kids food, especially as we are sort of phasing out spoon feeding and giving jesse more finger type foods, i make him chicken dippers because they are so low in fat but he leaves loads i end up eating them or bits of toast or crumpet he leaves haha cant help myself! x

I know what you mean i made brooke some pasta the other day with a few beans and sausages and i was so tempted to eat it lol

Yeah it is hard, especially when its pizza, something I miss :haha: but NO more picking for me this week

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal with steamed veg

Snack - Skinny cow ice cream lolly

500cls so far

Bit of a snacky day today....

toasted muffin cant belive its not butter light (200 cals)
WW beef hot pot meal, another muffin (400cals)
activia fat free yogurt(70cals)
snack a jacks(100cals)
few bites of jacks pizza (100cals?)
options hot choc(40cals)
bowl of bran flakes with skimmed milk(200cals)
:shock:...cant belive all that and i am still in my allowance :shrug: :D

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal with steamed veg

Snack - Skinny cow ice cream lolly

Tea - Will be 2 Scram eggs 1 waffle

And if i get hungry i might have another skinny cow ice cream later when watching the simpsons movie

So that would be a total of 948cls

Seems like so much more though feel guilty cause it feels like i have had far too much! :(

my mum eats around the 1500 mark
each day and she still lost a stone last
month, it's not about how much you
eat is what you eat, so although it looks
like a vast amount it's really not :thumbup:

Thats how I always feel M2B!! feel like a greedy pig and like I have been eating all day but its like Jenny said, its also what you eat, now I can eat alot more for my cals cos its all healthy stuff, but if you eat higher cal foods obviously cant have as much x

Yeahh i think it's cause of the the skinny cow choccy ice creams i had today! they taste really nice and choccy so i think thats how i feel guilty :lol:

Yeah feels really naughty dont it! they taste like proper choccy ice cream dont they!? fab for 89 cals....I bought some weeks ago, and have got 1 left in the freezer x

They are 87 calories even better eh :haha: going to stock up on them cause they are just what i need at a night time when watching films :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->