2010 fat busters!!

I wonder if they are still on offer i bet they arent was only £1 for 3 bargain!

Asda have the Skinny Cow Ice cream lollys in their 4 for £3 offer yum yum.We got them this week - well 2 boxes of skinny cow and then 2 boxes of the weight watchers desserts.Not bad.

https://groceries.asda.com/asda-est...e=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=116610

:rofl:

i get those ice cream split lollies
they're only 50 cals each :thumbup:

twister do a chocolate lolly that's
only 80 odd cals per lolly as well

xx​

Im going big shopping next friday so going to go in and read all the calories on the backs of ice creams :haha:
going to try the skinny cow sandwich ice cream aswell! bet that will be lush!

My neice was eating ben and jerrys ice cream the other day so just out of curiosity i worked out the cals and in a big tub of it was 5500 cals!!! :shock::wacko:

I kinda had a weird day yesterday, had pasty for lunch, and was looking forward to going round my dads for my little sisters birthday, got there had a huge arguement with my stepmum, she went to hit me even though I was holding Kacie wtf?!? So didn't have any tea cos we left and ended up having a few drinks. Not sure if yesterday was good food wise or not lol

thats awful expecting!! hope your okay hun what a cow doing that, thats a very selfish thing to do! im agine if you wouldve dropped her! :O :hugs:

wow paula i used to eat a full tub of ben and jerrys easy before, especially when i was pregnant! luckily iv learnt the error of my ways! haha

yesterday i was really hungry all day so i ate loads and loads :dohh:

breakfast - glass of ss milk, 2slices of toast with cant believe its not butter and dairylea lighter, and cup of tea,
lunch - WW ham and pineapple pizza and some potato salad.
dinner - small portion of lasagne, few chips and 2pieces of garlic bread,
snacks - galaxy bubbles choc bar, tuna and cucumber sandwich, cherry,strawberry blueberry smoothie, and cup of tea!

i suppose i am allowed but i felt so guilty cus i was constantly eating!!

need to do better,

just had a cup of tea this morning cus i feel sick gunna get something proper in a minute, x

I was never one for ice cream , but I could not belive how many cals it has it :nope: more than I eat in 3 days now! but before I was most prob eating 4000 cals :shrug:

had a coffee with skim milk & sweetner and walked Jack to school :) lovely day outside

nanna is picking him up from nursery so I can get some housework done cos we were out all weekend x

Morning girls :D

Expecting hope you are okay hun :hugs:

Anyways back to diet talk feel like i am bloated alot and when i try and breathe in i get a pain :( anyone have that sometimes?

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets & milk.. might have a pear in half an hour if i get hungry i think

Yeah I'm ok, my brother saved the day and stpped inbetween us haha. Stupid cow! Shouldn't of really drank on an empty stomach though, feel like crap today haha.

Think I'm gonna have a sausage sarny to sort my stomach out, then salad for lunch, yummm!

you know iv had no problem in not smoking, iv found it super easy just not wanted to smoke at all since last wednesday! but cutting down on cups of tea OMG soo hard, your only meant to have 2 a day! well i had 3 yesterday! im on my second cup now but not gunna have anymore and gunna buy decaff teabags when we move out in the big shop!

for breakfast i had - 2crumpets with scrape of cant believe its not butter and dairylea lighter and a cherry blueberry smoothie! x

I drank loads of tea when pregnant,didn't know you had to limit it?

*Hugs* expecting xxx

Anyone else see the photoshoot Claire Richards from Steps has had done that shows her 2nd pregnancy weight gain.

She put on alot of weight after her 1st pregnancy then lost it all and looked fantastic then fell pregnant and it's all gone back on again.Must be so frustrating! I admire her though into doing the shoot and to not being someone who rushes into losing weight in a unhealthy way.

you're allowed 6 cups of tea or 3 coffees
when pregnant or 2 energy drinks lol

paula did you have a nice weekend hun??

and expecting what a selfish cow :growlmad: :hugs:

and glitter yea it's nice to see a celeb who
puts her children before her weight :thumbup:

xxx​

Yeah I love how Clare from steps embraces her pregnancy weight gain, how refreshing :D she looks so healthy. Not seen the photos though, just a photo shoot she did in OK when she was pregnant and she looked lovely.
Yeah had an amazing weekend thanks Jenny, went to chester zoo on Sat then stayed over in a premire inn then went to Knowsley safari park on Sunday...was fab! Kids had so much fun :D

so had frosties with skimmed milk
WW ocean pie and corn on the cob for Lunch
going shopping this afternoon to get something for tea, not sure what to make, fancy making something nice

it says on the nhs website to only have 2cups im sure it was more last time i was pregnant though! best to limit it anyway though!

iv seen it onm the front cover of closer but not read it yet just having my lunch then gunna have a lie down and have a flick through some magazines!

having a mini pepperoni pizza for lunch only 270cals so not bad for pepperoni! and a strawberry nesquik milkshake, it have vitamins in it though and iron and i need to drink the milk but dont really like the taste :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->