2010 fat busters!!

I lived on nesquick when I was pregnant, and plain milk loved it! not had it for ages now though....prob had something to do with why I pilled the weight on.....as well as all the takeways :blush:

its 156 calories for the nesquik if you use the correct amount, but it does have alot of vitamins and stuff so i dont mind having one glass a day now! i wouldnt have while i wasnt pregnant but i need to the milk too for calcium dont i! and dont really like plain milk unless im dipping chocolate bars in it! weird i know haha x

Im hungryy now but gonna wait till about 3ish for my dinner going to wait the hunger out with a skinny cow ice cream lolly when
my mam comes back from the shops cant move atm cause i have brooke fast asleep on my lap bless her :)

Just had my skinny cow they deffo fill you up dont they!

Has anyone had a luna pushchair before or got one? thinking about getting brooke one for a more lightweight pushchair are they small when folded down and easy to do so? i love the cress green one then i would add the flowery liner and hood to it :D

Anyways had 190cls so far today gonna have a asda lasagne meal at 3 i think they have like 340 calories in so not that bad!
it's a change from having W.W ones all the time i guess lol

Ooo I love the green luna pushchair, was looking at it this morning...OH wont let me get a new one, and I dont blame him, already got a pliko switch and a quinny and I still love my quinny :)

God I hate this house, all I keep thinking is what I want doing to it, what I can do to make it look better, and I want a new hoover and a new carpet and kitchen flooring.....hhhhmmm :( :( not going to happen! shitting myself at what is going to happen when OH is out of work in 2 weeks :cry: we have debts to pay and a mortgage & bills and kids to support, how will we ever manage with no money coming in!? I am so worried and clueless ..............

Aw hun i really dont know what to say im sure he will find a job as soon as possible though! :hugs:
why is he not working at his job anymore again i think you told us on here but i have a crap memory atm x

ihave the pliko pramette i loved it at first but it has not wore well and its falling apart now! only had it 6months of light use and things are always falling off it! im going to need a new one now though lol! xx

I dont have a clue what buggy to get Brooke there is hardly any i like they all look like 21st century looking now if you get me! and i really dont like that look i just want a nice pretty lightweight buggy for her light colours not dark or bright but cant find any like it the only one i have found is the silvercross fizz the pink and the grey one or the luna cress one

just had a cheese and tomato sandwich with abit of lowfat mayo, i cant stop eating today i dont know whats wrong with me!! x

Its hard on hungry days Becki :wacko: i get days like that alll time x

just gonna make some tea, having spicey chicken breast with new potatos and brocolli mmmmmmm starving

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter cuppa 4 sweets & milk

Lunch - Asda healty lasagne with steamed veg

Snack - Skinny cow choccy ice cream lolly

had 601cls so far

Going to have scram eggs later if i get hungry

Breakfast-Hot water and lemon
Lunch-Bran Flakes with SS milk
2 Ricecakes
Dinner-Homemade low fat chicken curry and rice

Fab days M2B & Glitter :D wish I could eat as little as you everyday glitter :lol: xxx

ive been really peckish today lol

i brought like a fivers worth of fruit
from the market and between me and emily
we've gone through 2 bananas, an orange and
a whole bag of grapes :rofl: ooops!

so today ive had

an energy drink :blush: 290cals
a cheese and ham toasty :blush: 350cals roughly
i didn't have alot of cheese lol

and a shed load of fruit :rofl: around 260cals
grapes are full of calories :blush:

total roughly = 900cals

might do a sweet and sour stir fry later so im
saving the rest of my cals for dinner lol

not bad considering its 6 oclock but not great either
im still waiting for these blooming tests but i think
af around the corner tbh :shrug:

xxx​

This is a bit of a random question but does anyone know if you would have to have a credit rating check to have cosmetic surgery? :wacko:

Well I suppose you would if you wanted to take out finance to pay for it.

Fruit is great Jenny dont worry about that
and thats a load of calories for a drink :shock: my cousin is always drinking that relentless stuff

so today...

B- frosties skimmed milk (200)

L- WW ocean pie and corn on the cob (400)

T- chicken breast with spices on and 4 new potatoes and broccoli
and an activia yogurt (500 cals)

so 1100 :thumbup:

I wouldnt want to borrow money for it i would pay a deposit then pay it monthly so you still think you would need to have a credit check? because i dont even have credit hardly i couldnt even get a contract phone cause of it bloody annoys me!

Yeah thats finance so you would need credit check for that x what do u want like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->