2010 fat busters!!

Dont think many peoples are hun TBH.....I have came to accept mine resemble an orangutan's now :shrug:

I just cant bare to ever have sex again with how they look now NO WAY! i think the guy would probably be repulsed :rofl:

Oh dont be silly hun honest....if a lad likes you he wont give a poo what your boobs look like! if thats the case my OH would have ran for the hills years ago :rofl:

My boobs are down by my knees these days!

Well today, I had the sausage sarny and that tied me over for lunch too. Put Kacie to bed and was about to put tea on but dad rang and we had another massive arguement about last night, and now the thought of food is making me feel sick. Never thought I would EVER say that :haha:

Oh god expecting :( they do say stress is the best diet :lol: x

:hugs: M2B x

mine are like sand bags too :rofl:

they were never amazing but now they're
just saggy skin nvm eh not trying to catch
myself a new man if i was i think id probs have
a boob job too :rofl:

and yes they do credit check for surgery finance

get some chicken fillets m2b :haha:

xxx​

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter cuppa 4 sweets & milk

Lunch - Asda healty lasagne with steamed veg

Snack - Skinny cow choccy ice cream lolly

Tea - 2 Scram eggs with ketchup

Total for today = 761cls

Morning!

Well already this morning i have made and have cooling in the kitchen,Devils Food Chocolate Cupcakes.Now i just need people who will eat them!

Arrgh Glitter :growlmad: lol

Been to the doctors this morning and I mentioned I am on a diet so he put me on the scales and it says I have lost 4lbs since Sat morning...not trusting that though because its different scales, so will wait and see :)

I feel like poo, got a sore throat and conjunctivitis :(

Oh yeah and he said I am doing well on my own so dont need weight loss tablets, he said one has recently been tookoff the market cos its dangerous and he expects the other on may follow in the future :wacko: good old diet and exercise for me!

Wow you can deffo see a difference! im gonna take a picture on monday then take a new 1 every 2 weeks :)

How much do you weigh now and your height?
it doesnt look like you would have another 56lbs to lose what's your goal weight?

my height, i dunno first mw appt i was 167cm, but amber wall chart says im 172cm.
weight 15st iv got more than 56lbs, my ticker just first goal, i wana be 10st again.

I'm not going to eat them!
It's just becoming a hobby and it keeps me busy and my mind distracted :)

Whoop those Drs scales sound good Paula! Hope you feel better soon though xxx

Morning :D

I think i might be in the 12 stone numbers this week :happydance:

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets & milk

Just to let you all know I'm still trying to shift the bulge but totally got the hump with my scales for giving my inaccurate readings so I ditched them. Just got weighed on my wii fit and it says I've lost 4lb! Not alot,but it is coming off slowwwwwlyy. I've lost 11lb total now :thumbup:
You are all doing amazingly well,it's inspirational to read xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->