2010 fat busters!!

Paula :hugs: hope you feel better soon,it's awful innit,I have a bad throat too, all white spots on my tonsils yuck! and OUCH!

Hope you feel better soon girls :hugs:

I've got a pasty for lunch woo. Gonna have salad for tea I think. Really gotta shift this weight now!

Hope you feel better soon both of you :hugs:

Going to have a skinny cow soon getting a bit peckish lol

my eyes are soooooooooooooooooooo irritating feels like i have dust in them constantly :growlmad: feel fed up

I feel like crap today aswell just feel ew about myself!

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly

Dinner - Will be W.W chicken hot pot peal with steamed veg and im gonna add a skinless cod fillet only 83cls so not that bad for it

Then i will most likely have 2 scram eggs for tea tonight :)

Must be something in the air!

I've just been dancing round the living room and Kacie was in hysterics haha, she must be thinking what a nutter she has for a mother lol

B- rice crispies skimmed milk(200 cals)

L- Greggs healthier choice chicken salad sandwich & a packet of salt & vinegar squares (500cals)

feel so ill now doubt I will manage much for tea.

aww hope you feel better paula :hugs: my tooth cracked last night so i had to get some temporary filling and fix it myself until i get a new dentist! theres no point going anywere now cus i dont know when the appointment will be so i might aswell wait til weve moved!

your display pic is sooo cute mtb!

iv been really wanting sweet things today and iv felt really sick so iv not really ate much,

breakfast - cup of tea no sugar and a milk chocolate cookie,
snack - white chocolate cookie,
lunch - milkybar yoghurt!

my tooth was really sore til i fixed it so i could hardly eat anything, now im starving and have to wait another couple of hours for the filling to properly set! :( x

Thanks hun :D

How did you do a filling yourself? :O

Mm i love salt & vinegar squares my fav! :D

Just had my dinner W.W chicken hot pot and veg and a cod fillet was lush

Ouch Becki, OH had to buy some of that the other week and he found that it all fell out after a few hours :( hope u get it fixed soon! x

Im going to see my dentist sometime next week and i am so scared havent been in a while and i just hate dentists my teeth look crap after having Brooke for some reason aswell i dont know why :wacko:

Did a good fat burning workout and had a lush bath :)

Looking forward to my boy coming home soon!

i haven't been to the dentist in years lol

had an alright day
emily's been teething like a mad man
so it's been an interesting couple of days

today ive had ...

2 ham and cheese toaties again :blush:
roughly 550
an orange, a nectarine and a banana 250

total = 800

bolognase for dinner tonight i think :thumbup:

xxx​

I had some spagetti bol for tea....actually feel a tad guilty cos its the 1st time I had it since I started my diet...suppose its quite healthy, would have been better with whole wheat pasta but never mind x dunno how many calories :shrug:
going to bed now I neeed sleep!!! :sleep: x

Plus I am lonely and miss OH at the min so I might as well get a good nights sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->