Tea - 2 Scram eggs and 1 waffle

Total = 867cls

Feels like loads again but nvm!

i stick loads of veggies in my spag bol
and drain all the oil away under water
so it shouldn't be toooo bad :shrug:

night paula :hugs:

xxx​

Like chips chicken and burgers would kill for some but nvm actually no i would kill for a maccy ds! :haha:

Mmmmm Macdonalds chips....

I hope my other half is home soon,i never know when he's going to be back :(

chicken dippers are pretty low in calories and fat you know! i had them when i was dieting! less than 200cals for 5 !

i have turned into a fat pig seriously yesterday

breakfast - cup of tea milk chocolate cookie
lunch - milkybar yoghurt and white chocolate cookie,
dinner - big mac meal with coke
supper - chicken cuppa soup and 3slices of bread!

im completly starving all the time though now i can help it ! :(

Maybe you are further than you think then? i only really got hungry when i was about 20 weeks but i would just eat for the sake of it anyways when i found out cause i thought i would go for the plan im eating for 2 now :haha: and Becki i dont even think that looks like a bad day for being preg i would eat double that when i was preg or maybe tripple that haha

Anyways had

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter

i started really eating from about 15 weeks :rofl:

had chicken in red wine sauce instead last night
it was LUSH and low in fat!! :happydance:

i was eating loads straight away with jesse and this time cus it keeps the sick feeling at bay,

had a strawberry shape yoghurt for breakfast cus the toaster broke and making a mini pepperoni pizza for lunch now then going to my friends for abit :) x

I had bad morning sickness dont get why they bother calling it morning sickness cause whenever i had something to eat i would just puke it up morning day and night i had it about 2-3 weeks after i found out i was preg and lasted about a month and a bit bloody hated it!

Going to have a skinny cow choccy lolly when i get out the shower

Does anyone know if they sell a big W.W pizza instead of just the 1 slice ones? and if so where at? and how many calories is in a big one?

I think i've seen big ones in the freezer section at Morrisons before,infact i'm sure Mum and Dad had a chicken one awhile ago...

So far today i've had toast with vegemite and a packet of Tesco baked crisps.

Going to get on Wii Fit in a bit and think i'll have a Weight Watchers Shepherds Pie tonight.

Hey, I am so ill just popped on while my ibuprofen and lemsip have kicked in!

Spag bol is low in fat....... I use extra lean mince, no oil even before I was dieting as the meat has enough juices/fat to cook with, tin of tomatos, mixed herbs, tomato pruee and garlic puree thats it :shrug: I dont like using the jars for the kids so I always make my own where I can :thumbup: and I anly had a little pasta not a huge mountin & garlic bread like I used to have LOL.

Just Managed some 2 slices of toast and cant belive its not butter light and a lemsip
And have just made the kids some sandwiches and fruit salad....gonna be a long day! :( OH was going to work Saturday but I said no way he can I need him to help out so he will be home tomorrow night as per x

My brother came round earlier so I shipped him off to the shop to get me some milk, and he comes back with a large pasty, how could I resist!!!

Gonna try not and eat anything else, maybe just a small jacket potato tonight

Hope you feel better soon Paula!

I have a sore throat today and a constant feeling that something is stuck at the back of it :(

My brother came round earlier so I shipped him off to the shop to get me some milk, and he comes back with a large pasty, how could I resist!!!

Gonna try not and eat anything else, maybe just a small jacket potato tonight

Hun,i think me and you need to set up our own groups.

Me= Cupcakeaholics Anonymous

You=Pastyaholics Anonymous

:thumbup::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back