2010 fat busters!!

Oh my god thats how mine started Glitter!!! and still have feels like a big lump that I cant swallow :sick:! hope you dont get ill :(

MIL just brought me some shopping round cos I had ran out of bread and milk :dohh: and painkillers! my mam would usually come over to help but she has been in bed for a week with the same thing! x

Haha i've been told before she is my lookalike...her and Pete Burns LOL!!!!

Oh Noooo i don't want it,i'm going to the mainland this weekend! You are giving me your germs through the computer Paula ;)

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly

Dinner - W.W Shepards pie meal with steamed veg and a skinless cod fillet (weird combo i know but i need to be more filled up lol)

Tea - Will be 2 scram eggs with 1 waffle and ketchup

I went on the scales before for a sneeky peek and i have lost 3lb already and it's not even monday yet so maybe ill have even a bigger loss on monday :happydance:

My brother came round earlier so I shipped him off to the shop to get me some milk, and he comes back with a large pasty, how could I resist!!!

Gonna try not and eat anything else, maybe just a small jacket potato tonight

Hun,i think me and you need to set up our own groups.

Me= Cupcakeaholics Anonymous

You=Pastyaholics Anonymous

:thumbup::haha:

Haha!! Thats soooo true, I can't bring myself to go cold turkey though :haha:

Don't you find eating the same thing everyday boring Laura?

I'm wearing skinny jeans tonight and i feel really self conscious,my belly looks so flabby and gross :(

Sometimes but i was living on the same food (1 meal a day) for over 4 months a couple years ago so im not complaining it fills me up and i enjoy eating it but i am gonna buy some different stuff when i go shopping tomorrow for my dinner meals :)

Just off to my Aunties,she makes and decorates cakes for friends/family and we are going to try out new cupcake designs!

Be nice to just get out the house :)

Sounds nice, wish I had close family.....wish I could get out the house suupid cold thing :wacko: have a nice time x

breakfast - strawberry shape yoghurt, cup of tea no sugar,
lunch - mini pepperoni pizza and low fat mayo
snack - chicken cuppasoup and 2slices bread with low fat marg
dinner - footlong turkey sub, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and low fat mayo,
snacks - 2cups of tea no sugar,

feel like i am eating loads but i know im not and not loads of fat or calories either but im just paranoid, i know i should be eating more than before and should be eating plenty of everything but i cant help feeling guilty cus iv been dieting!

hope you feel better paula, i have cracked a tooth and my tongue keeps scraping on it and its very sore and have an ulcer now so its a struggle to eat! x

So after eating nothing until 2pm I have caught up :dohh:

2pm-2 slices of toast with cant belive its not butter light

left over spag bol from last night

banana, activia yogurt, 2 snack-a-jacks

1 waffle, 1 fishfinger :dohh:

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Had one cupcake but haven't gone over my calorie allowance today :)
Had great fun and made some good creations.I'd show you but it's a bit cruel putting photos of them in a diet thread! They are on facebook and the cake making group thread!

Morning

Just looking on that chart and for me to be on the OK line I would need to weigh just over 9 stones! never been that in my life, probably when I was 8 or something!

Had toast with chopped banana on for breakfast.....

roll on tomorrow, wonder what I have lost

morning girls, we get the keys to our house at 2pm today! i havnthad breakfast yet cus we still have bread and i cba going to the shop! just had a strawberry milkshake just dont know what to eat i dont fancy anything even though im starving, my mouth is too sore to eat! x

Afternoon girls :D

really feel like im going to stick to this now really pleased with how much weight i have lost in such a small time! :happydance:

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

YAY!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

how exciting becky!
i love moving, well the packing and unpacking
part :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members