2010 fat busters!!

Didnt see your post then Becki ooh your moving! congrats :D I wish i was bloody moving but i really cant afford it atm with the deposits the 1st months rent going to cost me a bloody fortune! me and brooke really need our own space aswell annoying lol

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly

Dinner - Asda healthy chicken paella meal with steamed veg

Tea - Will be 2 scram eggs

So it will add up to around 809cls for the day

what you eat glitter???

B- 2 slices toast with chopped banana on

L- small bowl of rice crispies with skimmed milk

all i have had the energy to eat :( hungry now though!!!!

wating on OH getting home at 7 with a footlong subway ham & turkey with loaaaads of veggies and light mayo! mmmm think its what I need :happydance: excited over a sandwich :rofl:

M2b your always having good day now aint you :dance: its quite easy once you get in the swing of things :D

Yeah but i'm sick of staying the same or going up a few pounds for nearly 2 months,i so badly need to lose!!!!

Other people can have takeaways and still lose weight but even if i hardly eat anything and have 1 treat i put on. *Having a crappy stressed out moment.My little boys behaviour isn't great at the moment* :(

:hugs::hugs: i know totally what you mean there! but they do say that sometimes you have to have a treat to speed your metabolism up and start to lose weight again cos your body gets used to geting so little so slows down. Aww whats up with Jack hun? x

His behaviour when he gets in from school is bad,he throws big tantrums when we say no to things and he doesn't get his own way.

He's not always like it but lately it seems to be happening often and he gets frustrated with himself and doesn't know how to deal with emotion other than having a strop! :(

180 cals in a creme egg i've been told lol
ill double check that in a sec

and glitter :hugs:
hopefully it is just a faze and he'll calm down
once it's all out of his system

xxx​

correction 170cals in a creme egg and 6g of fat

which isn't actually that bad!!

i know what im asking for for easter :thumbup:

xxx​

It's becoming more often and it gets me down...feel like i'm doing something wrong???

I need some sleep too.Just having one of those days i think!

Hope you feel better Kez :hugs:

Looking at all these lovely clothes for summer making me even more motivated cant wait to be able to wear a nice summer dress and dresses out on the razzle now and again! just ordered a next cat to get Brooke some nice summer clothes and me some for hols cant wait :happydance:

OOoo M2b I love looking at the gorgeous summer dresses and dreaming LOL .... wont be until at least next summer before I can even think about wearing one! but I will get there eventually! Ooo you have to lose what I have already lost! wish I was almost done lol ..... oh well only another 9+stones to lose :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->