2010 fat busters!!

That's just my mini goal for my holiday in july when i get back i wanna lose another stone to be 9 stone :D

Have you been weighed this week Paula? x

Not yet, I still feel soooooooooo ill trying to get myself motivated to go get a shower and ready, not sure if I can though :( but I wanna see what I have lost cause been so good this week x

Ohh i bet you have a good weight loss this week then! x

I hope i have good weight loss havent cheated once so better be good :lol:

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I don't even want to go into what I've eaten since Tuesday, it's bad! I blame it on the stress, half of my family have just decided to disown me and Kacie because I was in the wrong when my stepmum tried to hit me! Pathetic

Ahh it's creme egg season again, I love them SOOO much!!

Aw hun i hope you feel better soon expecting :hugs:

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Snack - Skinny cow choccy sandwich

Dinner - Will be W.W ham and pineapple pizza with W.W chips with light mayo (it's a medium pizza never had this one before hope it tastes nice!)

Not going to have anything else because i dunno why i feel guilty for having a pizza and chips and it's not
even bad in calories lol 300 in the pizza and 200 in the chips! :D

macains low fat chips are only 200cals aswell :thumbup:

oh and fyi a chicken kebab is 1000 cals!

xxx​

3.5lbs off :yipee: :headspin::dance::headspin::dance: chuffed with that! :D

B- none slept in

L- in asda cafe, had vegetable curry and rice was soooo nice!! and a change from a jacket potato

T- is prob going to be a WW pizza, got some today at asda they have them in the freezer now, they are 5 points not sure how many cals yet and they are bigger than the 1slice ones but not as big as the large ones :D
got some WW caramel crunch deserts too mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and some mint choc skinny cow ice cream lollys
xxxx

Think im going to have a chicken kebab next week then well half of one cause i share with the mother :lol: thanks x

Paula thats the pizza i got today :D they have 302cls it's in the oven now cant wait to have it im bloody starving!

Well done aswell thats a great loss! x

Just had my W.W pizza didnt really like it tbh and the mayo was rank lol i loved the chips though they were lush :)

Had around 730cls today i think i better have a bloody good weightloss on monday cause i have been so good this week!

You will dont worry,your really sticking to it latley :D

Thanks girls, feel very proud of myself :D

i agree m2b this pizza is awful :( gutted now was lookin forward to it, not worth 300 cals :nope: fresh ones are way better

Been on the mainland all day...i even went to Asda ladies..woo get me ;) LOL

Well done Paula xxx

:rofl: glitter lol you dare devil you!

and yay well done that's fantastic

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx​

Whoop Glitter, cant beat asda :rofl: what goodies did you find then? x

How posh am i getting the boat over to Asda? LOL

Had a good day though.Not good food wise but had fun and spent some of my birthday money :)

Whoop Glitter, cant beat asda :rofl: what goodies did you find then? x

No goodies from Asda sadly....

I got lots of Lush and some new clothes with my birthday money.A couple of birthday presents for my Mum/Brother/New Nephew when he arrives...

Got Jack a bargain in The Disney Store and my brother is studying animation at Uni over there so we bumped into him and he told me he liked all the Princess and the Frog Merchandise.So i got him some as a birthday present and the lady at the till said 'Awww who are these for?' when i replied my 22 year old brother it gave her a giggle :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->