2010 fat busters!!

Got this for my nephew to be https://www.disneystore.co.uk/disne...ogFromSearch=10002&catalogId=10002&langId=-11

and got this for better than half price for Jack

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/disne...ogFromSearch=10002&catalogId=10002&langId=-11

Just great to get out and have some girly time with Mum :)

So best write it all down so I can keep track...

vegetable curry & white rice (600 cals???) :shrug:
WW pizza (300 cals)
WW caramel crunch desert (174 cals)
1 banana (100 cals ish)
2 tangerines (40cals)
WW desert yogurt (56 cals)

1270 calories, not bad ..:thumbup:

I have lost 10.17% of my body weight :happydance: ok I am talking to myself ignore me :haha:

Thats brill well done :D

you must be able to see a bit of a difference now you have lost loads or cant you? x

Honestly I cant hun :( I took before pics and I took some 2 weeks ago and I cant see a differance at all :shrug: x

not really tbh i think its because i went up in weight so rapidly x

Its working :happydance:

How has everyones day been? missed talking to you all today :haha:

This is how my day went then

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly

Dinner - W.W Lasagne with steamed veg

Tea - Mushroom omelette (2 eggs, 6 baby button mushrooms, and a bit of veg oil ooh and semi skimmed milk)

Feel bit crap today cause i feel like the mushroom omelette was unhealthy honestly dont no why i think it was the oil that made me feel like it was bad but it couldnt of been that bad!

Good luck for weigh in day :D

So I've lost 1lb, thats great considering I've been off the rails this week lol. Need to lose 2 more lb then I've lost a stone :D This IS my week!!

3lb loss this week was hoping for maybe 4lb but nvm im happy with it :)

looking forward for this week now :happydance:

Is my ticker wrong im confused? :wacko:

I was 13 stone 5lb last week and im now 13 stone 2 now it said i lost 9lb all together before i changed it so shouldnt it be saying 12lb loss and not 11?

Thanks hun you too :D

Yeah i have done that i made a new ticker aswell and it's still saying the same im so confused :wacko:

Hey girls, sorry not caught up been soo busy, I'm back at 14st 12 now which I'm happy about, my bloat has gone down and iv been struggling to eat with feeling soo sick! I hope you've all lost this week! Takes me
ages to catch up on the iPhone lol xx

Well done m2b & expecting! xx
Nice to see you Becki x

I am still so ill, getting worse in fact :cry: just managed to get to the doctors and I have tonsilitis :( its agony!! so doubt I will be eating at all today, I even dread when I need to swallow LOL x

Thank you :) its soo windy outside today! I almost got blown away walking Jack to school this morning! and my sky keeps going off cause of the wind :wacko: HURRY up summer! cannot wait until its warmer x

I know its not nice out like today! im bloody starving was gonna get a takeaway tonight but think ill wait till friday to watch twilight and newmoon with it :D

I am the bloody same AGAIN.I'm getting disheartened now and feel like giving up cos you are all doing so much better than me and i'm useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->