2010 fat busters!!

Your not useless you have been eating healthy just as good as all of us really dont get how you arent losing any! :wacko:

Well today ive had loads already so god knows what im gonna have for my tea got no eggs and nothing really healthy! had 758cls so far still need tea though

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter and a small tin of W.W beans

Lunch - W.W Lasagne meal with a salmon fillet and steamed veg

Snack - Skinny cow choccy sandwich

Tea - Will be god knows maybe a cuppa soup i think

:(

Will right down everything i eat and all the exercise everyday this week from tomorrow and see if i get a loss next monday....doubt it though.

Awww wonder why glitter?? all I can think of is that your body is at an ideal weight for you, not sure though hun, you do look really slim in your pics :shrug: dont give up you do so well, write everything down and see if it helps you x

M2b good day again :D x
Throat feels a little better loaded up with painkillers and lemsip

B- coco pops, skimmed milk (200cal)

L- WW chicken tikka meal
1/2 bag of caramel snack a jacks (400cals)

not sure what to have for tea, maybe soup or veg and chicken breast :shrug:

Ewww BBQ snack a jacks are yeuck.Just tried one!

Having Jacket potatos for dinner :)

I'm not slim,i have the most digusting flabby fat belly and i need to lose weight from my back too and hips and bum.

I'd like to lose half a stone at least.You girls helped me lose 9lbs in January so i know i can do it!

hey, hope everyone okay you had good losses, i didnt gain or lose from last week im happy with had, had weekend away, fair bit of booze but iv managed to keep the gain to 1/4 of a lb so i really cant moan at that:)

Ah i feel crap im busy eating some cheese ravoili veg pasta (h.e you spell it)

so ive had 1138cls today :( feel crap had loads!!

Thats actually the right amount to have, you will see on weigh day the results ;) x

omg no tea for me, swallowing knives is an understatment! I want to eat something but no way I cant even swallow my saliva :cry::cry: sorry to go on :(

Ouchies! Hope it goes soon Paula.

Hot lemon or blackcurrant with honey might help soothe your throat.

Thanks Glitter.....I have just painfully managed a max strength lemsip and 2 nurofen...waiting for them to work then I am off to bed :sleep:

Hows your day been? x

M2b have you been to ibiza before? I watch Ibiza uncovered I would have loved to go, well a few years ago, dont think I can take the pace anymore :nope: I have not drank for ages never mind clubbing but it does look amazing!!!
I went to magaluf for a week about 8 years ago now and OMG it took me about 4 weeks to get over it haha, used to love my clubbing but I would not even know what to do now :haha: x

:haha: Im sure you would get back into the swing of it with a few nights out on the town hun! and nope ive never been really excited for it i cant handle my drink very well since having brooke though always end up just wanting to come home half way through the night :lol: dont like the idea of not coming home to see brooke though going to miss her like mad!

I were watching biggest loser yesterday i learnt something new.
If your weight loss comes to a stand still, trainer said, you need to change all your work out, make it hurt so bad, that it shocks ya system into losing weight again. :)

Morning :D

Really been craving a takeaway burger and chips and garlic lately! not going to give in though will share half a
chicken kebab on friday with the mother and some chippys cant wait haha

Anyways so far ive had

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter and small tin of W.W beans

Thinking about having 2 salmon fillets for lunch with steamed veg

Iv eaten soo much already today cus I feel sick only thing that helps is eating!

Breakfast - milky bar yoghurt, big bowl of lucky charms with ss milk, 2 milkroll sandwiches with egg Mayo on! Ridiculous in gunna put soo much weight on :(

Can I join ladies??? My healthy eating begins today!! I havent weighed myself yet today, as scales are at mums so I dont go on them every day lol but ideally id like to lose about 4 stone :)

Eat lots Becki but try eat healthy low fat stuff, what about fruit, soups, veg, eggs stuff like that to fill yourself up, but I really know what its like when pregnant, my hunger got unreal!! :D x

Mmmm M2b I really could just eat takeaway burger and chips with garlic sauce or a parmo or a doner kabab or a pizza! aarrgghhh I would love to, but wont I am so proud its been almost 3 whole months since I last had a take away I cant belive it its a miracle :haha::haha:

Had cheerios with skimmed milk and tea no sugar.........starving now I could eat a big meal LOL might have some scrambled eggs and toast in a bit x

Can I join ladies??? My healthy eating begins today!! I havent weighed myself yet today, as scales are at mums so I dont go on them every day lol but ideally id like to lose about 4 stone :)

Yay welcome :flower: x

Welcome Glong :D

God i dont know how you do it paula i mean i cant not eat takeaways i got so addicted to them through my pregnancy that
it's just to hard to stop all together lmao going to take baby steps to stop eating them :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->