2010 fat busters!!

Hey, welcome Glong :D

Lol m2b, wean yourself off them like you wean LO's off milk, slow and steady!

I've had special k so far today, don't know what to have for lunch. I did good today, went for a walk and didn't stop in the shop for a pasty! :happydance:

I know but its not like one takeaway every 2 weeks hurts is it or the same for a pasty :lol:

I had a bowl of cinnomon grahams for breakie then 4 crackers with dairylea spread cucumber and 2 slices of ham :)

Omg cinomen grahams mmmmmmmmm did not know you can still get them!? yummy x

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter and a small tin of W.W beans

Lunch - 1 Salmon fillet with half a packet of micro rice and steamed veg

My lunch was lush was nice for a change probs gonna have a skinny cow choccy lolly soon then my scram eggs for tea :D

Breakfast-Hot water and lemon
Lunch-Tuna wrap. 2 ricecakes
Dinner-Chicken and vegetable pie,mash and vegetables.

Do you think if i had a slice of my fridge cake it would still be a good day??

B- cheerios skimmed milk

L- WW chicken and wedges meal, WW lemon cheesecake yogurt.

just about to make a ham sarnie now, been a bit sidetracked today been upset.

Hope you are okay hun :hugs:

Breaky - 1 Slice of toast with butter and a small tin of W.W beans

Lunch - 1 Salmon fillet with half a packet of micro rice and steamed veg

Tea - 2 Scam eggs with ss milk & 1 waffle

Had around 810cls today

Aww paula hope your okay, :hugs:

I ended up okay yesterday, had a sandwich for lunch and then only managed half of a burrito for dinner cus I felt I'll, did have a couple of choccys though, going to do alot better today though! :)

You are doing fab for being preg becki! did you get cravings with your little boy or not?

Really cant believe i am sticking to it this time it's like even if i wanted to eat total crap i cant its weird lol

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter and a cuppa with 4 sweets and ss milk (156cls)

Yeah ivhad really bad craving with him for full fat coke, kfc gravy, chips cheese and Mayo sandwiches and Mayo with everything! Also for fizzy sweets and riven at the begining lol

this time only things that seem to settle stomach is chicken cuppa soups or rootbeer, which is not too bad, I'm limiting myself to one can of rootbeer a day, and still drinking pepsi max or coke zero instead of full fat :)

Breakfast - none felt I'll
lunch - ribena and a rustlers burger with dairylea on mm was so nice just really fancied one have since I got up at 7 this morning

going to make sausage pasta for dinner I think or I might just make sausage and mash or something :) aslong as I don't go overboard I'll hopefully not put on too much, went for a walk with Jesse today too which was nice, bit of fresh air I though but no they are re tarring the roads round here so I spent the whole time gagging lol x

Paula i hope everything goes fine and im sure you will be fine :hugs:

They arent really bad cravings! so if you do stick to healthy eating while pregnant im sure you wont gain hardly any weight hun! but then again you do need the odd treat we all do when preg :haha:

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter cuppa 4 sweets and ss milk

Lunch - W.W chicken hot pot meal with 1 salmon fillet and steamed veg

Probs gonna have a scram egg for tea im obsessed with them lol im going to my mates tomorrow for a little get together with close mates for a mates birthday and shes going to be cooking a meal tuna pasta bake! i was really like ohh no at first but shes just putting everything out on the table so we can help ourselfs so im just going to have a little bit of the tuna bake and salad with it not going to eat much through the day probs just my breaky and a snack so shouldnt be too much of a bad day :)

So far today bowl of cinnomon grahams and a egg and cress sandwhich on brown bread. Got chilli and rice for tea, my fav, so i must only have a smalll portion.

I was naughty today and brought some scales, i must not jump on them everyday tho :(

B- cheerios and skimmed milk

L- 2 toast with 3 scrambled eggs

not sure what tea will be? sorry not been posting much been a bit down. Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->