2010 fat busters!!

MMMM tiger bread with lurpak on omg LUSH!! I seen that new toffee apple choc in asda, whats it like? not that I will ever find out :sulk: LOL

aw How much you put on? sure its not that much :hugs: x

My family love tigerbread but i think it's gross...even the smell.Yeuck.

I've not weighed myself but i know it's alot.Will weigh in Monday. :( I need some help with comfort eating...i know what i need to do i just have to not talk about it and just do it.Mum said she will help.

It is hard hun I know....oh well only another 10 stones to go for me :dohh::dohh:
x

I love tiger bread, well I love any bread haha it's a big weakness! That toffee apple chocolate is really nice paula, only got it cus iv not fancied much food recently and wanted to try that :)

Well i didnt eat anything last night from what i said which i think is okay could of been alot worse!

How far are you now Becki? you seen your MW? x

Just had 2 slices of tigerbread, with real butter and a couple of squares of toffee apple chocolate not really in the mood today!

I'm just over 8weeks I think I saw my midwife a couple of weeks ago, I have a scan on Tuesday! Cus I have irregular cycles I'm about 12 weeks going off lmp but I know I'm not that far,
really nervous for my scan, I know I'm just being paranoid but I'm so terrafied that something bad will have happened, I just want to see the baby I really hope everything is fine, though I'm sure everyone feels like that! xx

Aw im sure everything will be fine hun! i was like that aswell for my 20 week scan all i did was worry incase something bad had happend xx

Had a small bacon double cheeseburger meal from bk, took the bacon off and left some of the chips and coke, I think I will have gained this week though cus my belly has well popped out and I look obviously pregnant now lol x

Pissed off. Its too hard. Gonna fail I just know it :cry:

B- moons and stars skimmed milk.

L- big sunday dinner, cauli cheese, gravy, big yorkshire, potatoes, peas, carrots, beef, pork, stuffing, broccoli, WW choc dessert. ARGGGGHHHH I AM SUCH A FAILURE :( big FAT fatty.

why couldt i have chose a salad at the pub :hissy:

Paula you are not a failure at all! How often do you have a big dinner like that! And I wouldn't even mind but it's not even that bad! Please don't feel bad because you do amazing way better than any of us! It's a Sunday your meant to have Sunday dinner, you have lost by far the most weight! So how exactly are you a failure! Stop bring silly woman :p your gunna be sticking two fingers up to everyone by next summer :hugs: xxx

I forgot to say ate loads of clotted cream icecream earlier! Reeally fancied it omg had to stop myself eating the full tub! I went to asda especially to buy some how bad! I think I am eating more cus I'm trying not to think about my scan and anything going wrong! God help me if anything happens I'm gunna be comfort eating and go massive! Fingers crossed for me ladies xx

Thank you so much Becki............feel like shit :sad1: that was my lunch now I am hungry again, was only gonna hae that but I cant see it :nope:

Thanks Kerry x

well i have also had a chicken salad wrap i made and a ww yog and 2 tangerines :sad1:

oh well will put it down as a bad day and be strict tomorrw! craving choc now tho, not suprising seen as though not had any for 13 weeks :haha: or a takeaway which i am proud of xxx

You should be proud paula! None of us can say the same! I love how your off days are like our good days lmao :p xxx

Lost 1lb one more and that's a stone OH will be mad if I tell him though! But iv not been excersising or eating any different if anything I'm eating more! I thought I wouldve gained! My boobs have gone up a size and my belly is sticking out so don't know were it's gone from haha xx

1lb lost god knows how when i have been eating crap!

Going to be very strict this week im going to my friends house this saturday for her birthday and wanna get this white summer dress to wear so want to lose a few pounds for it and look good :) xx

Well done Becki & m2b :happydance::happydance:

Glitter 2lbs will come straight off this week so dont worry!

omg I need to get weighed!!! :hissy: hope the machine is back on today! my days are all mixed up with OH being off :wacko:

Jesse is staying at my mums tonight so we can go to the scan without worrying about him, if anything has gone wrong I don't want him at the hospital with cus cus it's not fair,

Breakfast - 3small eggs scrambled (normally have 2large so it's about the same) with 2crumpetd with scrape of butter,

just wondering what to have for lunch! Maybe some soup, or a sandwich! I had 2cups of tea too with a flat spoon of sugar in each, iv gone off tea with no sugar I want it sweet atm need to get some sweetners! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->