2010 fat busters!!

Good luck Paula hope its working for you :) xx

Is your scan tonight Becki or tomorrow? Good luck :) xx

It's tomorrow at 1.30! Soo nervous!

Lunch - tin of Maceroni cheese, and a Rolodex yoghurt and some
apple juice! :)

Good luck for tomorrow becki, you get to see Jesse's bro or sis :dance: x

we are all sat in the garden makes such a change! just all had dinner outside on the table :happydance: which was scrambled eggs, toast and beans.then cut the grass and the garden is huge haha now just tidying it up. Rosie has been on the trampoline for the 1st time and on the big slide and in the play house bless her, they loving it! hope everyone is enjoying the sun :D xxx

Breaky - None

Dinner - Chicken tagliatelle (422cls)

I did end up having 2 little choccys out of the choccy box werent big though so nvm! and had a a little forkfull of choccy cake think im doing good so far just need to stop the snacking!!

Your all doing really well! I could never have control like that - its easier for me to cut it out all together lol

just had a can of grape soda and a corned beef sandwich, really starving but im at my mums so! x

so today not been to bad

B- moons and stars 30g with skimmed milk.

L- 3 scrambled eggs and 2 slices of toast with cant belive its not butter light
packet of skips.

T- just about to dish up spag bol made my own with just tinned toms,onions, mushrooms, 4 cloves of fresh garlic lol, mixed herbs, tom puree and lean mince meat and spagetti yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

errrrggggghhhhhhhh why cant I stick to 1200 cals like I was before :hissy:

I never go over 2000 but thats not the point x

I think you can get too obsessed by calories hun *hugs* your doing fab still :)

Paula i am intrigued...you became a fan on facebook of something about never texting again after seeing this.Whats that all about...? I'm just nosy really!

Haha I joined cos I am nosey I dont usually fall for things like that but it was one of those ones where you have to do so and so before you can see and I CBA LOL! so cant tell you :hugs: how are you hun? x

I'm okish...

Steve was away all weekend so that was hard.You don't realise how much you need and miss them until they are gone.

Jacks being a very good boy those which has been lovely.He's enjoying his easter holidays! He is 6 in a couple of weeks.

Oh I know that feeling all to well hun I really do.......it feels soo strange OH being home and eating meals together as a family I LOVE it .......even if its for the wrong reason. Aw Jack is 6 soon big lad now :D what are you doing for his birthday? I love my Jack's birthday in the summer its always great fun x

Jack is a great name ;)

His birthdays on a school day so we will probably go out for a meal in the evening and i'm hoping to make him some special cupcakes.
Then he has a party which he's very excited about! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!!!

Sounds perfect hun ...... and yes Jack is a fab name I love it ;) he looks so cute on your pics. How do you resist all these cupcakes? lol x

Aww he is cute! I was looking at your photos the other day and admiring your top and how cute your kids are :) Rosie looks so tiny and petite to be walking.

I have been eating my cupcakes lately but because i make them so often i'm getting a bit sick of them.I have alot to make this month but they are all for people so no more for me!!!!

Aww thanks! I HATE pics of me but when I am having fun I dont care lol, she has just started walking bless her x

Had chicken Kiev, mash and garden peas for tea last night,

gahh so nervous me and OH are going out all morning to waste some time so I'm not thinking about the scan! Think were having mcdonalds breakfast, I think today is a day for nervous eating though hey,

paula honestly I think you carry your weight quite well cus you don't look like you have anywere near as much to lose as you say! xx

Good luck hun for the scan :D

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Did have pinch 2 monster munch crisps out of my lil cousins packet and had 1 crisp out of a walker packet and 1 gherkin snacking a bit again but hardly anything though! going to have chicken prawn paella (h.e you spell it) for dinner later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->