2010 fat busters!!

Baby was measuring 6+5 and no heartbeart, absolutly gutted, should have the op this week and be back on the diet when I feel better xx

dont worry, i knew there was something wrong didnt i say! just gutted to see OH cry never seen that before and it was awful, cant believe its happening to me i knew it had gone wrong, im sorry iv made you all feel awkward xxx

cant bring myself to eat, only plus is at least ill lose some weight, havnt eaten in 24hours and i cant even bare the thought of it, normally i comfort eat but i cant even think about it right now, xx

You should eat something honey.Hope you can manage something even if it's just a bit of toast. xxx

Its not awkward hun i just never know what to say :( like Kez said you should try eating a little something today xx

dont worry im sick of everyone tiptoeing around me now rather everyone be normal, im feeling abit better today, off to blackpool with jess and OH and my mum and sister, have to be back early friday morning to go into hopsital for my op, hopefully i should be out friday night though if no complications, just want to put it to the back of my head, iv been depressed before and i dont want to go down that route,
force myself to eat before, had a cheese toastie, i just wanted to throw up everytime i had a bite but i need to keep my energy up or im just going to crack, plus if im weak when i get put under the anesthetic it might cause problems,
thanks for all being here i appriciate it more than you will know xx

my lappy broke so have not been on for couple of days lol anyway i been weighed today and have lost 3lbs!!!! over the moon :yipee: sooo 3stones 1pound lost so far! and I think I will make my target of 5 stones gone for Jack's Birthday ..... the front page says 4stones but I have changed it to 5 stones now cos I am well on track ;)

so yesterday I had
b- 2 slices of toast with 2 hard boiled eggs

L- jacket potato and beans and salad in morrisons cafe

snack had a bowl of cornflakes with skimmed milk when i got in from shopping then when OH got in I had a chicken breast wrap with loads mixed salad and extra light salad cream

so today I have had
b- none slept in

L- tesco low fat prawn mayo sandwich (250 calories)
and 1/2 of Jack's tuna and onion salad sandwich (say 150 calories)

T- went to a pub for tea cos been out all day, had chicken and bacon salad, 1 slice of garlic bread and a tiny bit of coleslaw.(say 600 calories??)

so good day, feeling more positive now :yipee: xx

Paula your doing so great, really an inspiration, not managed to eat anything else but having a bottle of wine so enough cals there lol, having the op on Friday so can't eat all day then either, bet I'll be hungry then sods law, ey maybe I'll have lost some pounds lol xx

huge :hugs: Becki...I have had that op, not nice I know how it feels, not that it makes it any better for you :( x x x x

Thats great Paula well done :D

Hope the op goes okay aswell hun :hugs:

Had a okayish day could of been worse..

Breaky - None

Dinner - Chicken and prawn paella (dunno how you spell lol) with veg

Tea - A box of that sfc chicken it only had like 240 cls in and had a box of micro chips aswell and a little slice of a baguette & 2 pickled onions

Snacks - 2 Snowballs (78cls each) 2 biscuits and had 2 choccy stars out of a packet

Sounds bad actually woops :(

Morning xx

Havent had anything to eat yet not going to eat much today or tomorrow i want to lose a couple pound in these next 2 days cause im going out on sat first time in months im excited bought this lovely playsuit for it do you think it looks okay? it's in a size 16 which im happy about it is stretchy though but i love it :happydance: hope everyones doing okay

Attachments

• Playsuit xx.jpg
    Playsuit xx.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
That is lovely m2b....your going to look fab :happydance: where you off to?

cant wait till I am a 16 !!! x

Thanks hun ill take piccies and put some in here i think to see if anyone can see a difference :) Im just going to my friends house for drinks through the day and most of the night and then once ive left there i think me and another friend will be going to our local nightclub havent been there in months dont really go cause i hate seeing my ex there but nvm i dont care i just wanna have a good time! Im sure you will be at a size 16 in no time the way you are going Paula! xx

Oooh thats sexy but looks comfy too.Have to see a pic of you in it to see what it looks like on :)

Its so comfy its silk feels like im wearing nothing going to have some controll tummy thing on though dont want the
belly popping over :haha: Ill take some pics and put them up before i go or something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->