2010 fat busters!!

Doesnt everyone....practically impossible :haha: why does there have to be sooo many good foods around!? :( the kids choc bunnies are shouting me from the kitchen!!!!!

Its really hard for me this time i really dont get how i lost 4 stone before but cant do it this time!

Yesterday was a crappy day I just picked cus I didn't feel like eating,

breakfast - fried egg sandwich
lunch - none
dinner - 2slices of small warburtons bread with lurpak light on

snacks -a tasted some of those new walkers crisps flavour but probably added up to a full bag of crisps, tried garlic baguette, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, spaghetti bolognese, and chicken paella! Really want to try the cheeseburger ones gunna buy some today,
snack before bed - slice of birthday cake (my brothers birthday)

really need to try abit harder to eat healthily today, going shopping this afternoon so I'll make sure to get some good stuff,

OH has been given overtime tomorrow 7-1 and all next week he has an extra 2.5 hours a day, he thinks it will go on a few weeks so I hope it's a good sign he hasn't had overtime in well over a year and it means I can get a new sofa sooner rather than later XD

Ooo them crisp flavours sound yum! garlic baguette sounds nice, which was the nicest?

I am gonna have breakfast just now, hope we have eggs in to have poached eggs on toast!!!

Ooh just looked at those new flavour crisps.Steve has his eye on the roast beef and yorkshire pudding ones!

I think taking the mini pill has slowed my weighloss down so much. Arghh.
I feel so stuck in the same place.

Hope everyones okay :)

The roast beef and yorkie pud ones are lush didnt like the cheeseburger ones though bit weird seeming as i loveeee cheeseburgers haha oh crap now you have got me talking about cheeseburgers im wanting one! :rofl:

Anyways

Havent really been hungry today ive had a chicken and mushroom pot noodle and thats all going to have a w.w meal later on i think! i want chips! :(

B- 2 small slices of brown toast with 3 scrambled eggs. (400 cals)

L- bowl of cheerios skimmed milk.(150 cals)

T- footlong chicken breast subway with all the salad & bit of low fat mayo. (say 750cals)

1300 calories today.

Weigh day tomorrow EEEEEEKKKKKKK excited and nervous! just wanna know if what have I been doing is good enough or if I need to up it again, been slacking on the exercise and drinking water/fluids front!!!

Mm I had a kinda okay day today my arms are in agony from being on the wii lol I'm on my bb so can't type loads ill update my day tomorrow good luck paula for weigh in day x

Went to get weighed and it was out of order :hissy::hissy: so will have to try again tomorrow cos if i go on a different one it might say something different.

B- none

L- jacket potato and salad and beans in asda cafe

OH just in kitchen cooking fajitas mmmmmmmmmmmm cant wait im starving!

What a nice day isnt it? been to the beach all day was fun, apart from rosie would not go on the sand hated it haha x

Well good luck for weight in tomorrow then paula :haha:

Had a bad day today! went out for a meal and had a beef burger with cheese and bacon and chips and roast vege soup with a small baguette with butter! and had a pack of monster munch crisps :( and a 2 little choccys outta this choccy box! thats it so far today loads! xx

It could be worse m2b :shrug: just have a really good day tomorrow and it will prob even out!

well i just has 3 fajitas and a WW choc dessert :blush: was very nice :D

All this talk of food is making me hungggrrrryyy!!! Good luck for tomorrow Paula!

im really sorry girlies :cry:

with all the stuff going on atm i haven't
had time to update and i forgot about
this thread until i spoke to leanne a few
days ago :dohh: :cry:

if everyone gives me their weightlosses
all up to date ill edit the front page

or someone's more than welcome to take
the group over? :cry:

i've had the worst couple months ever
but hopefully after seeing my doctor thursday
everything will start picking up for me again

i am sorry ladies :hugs:

Dont worry about it Jenny, you have more important things on your mind! :hugs::hugs: hope you feel better soon
xxx

Hope you feel better soon jenny, I'd take it over but seen as I'm not losing weight cus I'm pregnant there's not much point!

Yesterday

Breakfast - none
Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs, small tin of beans and sausage, 1crumpet,
dinner - 1/2 chicken chowmein some fried rice, prawn toast and sweet and sour sauce.

Today -
breakfast - none
lunch - White chocolate muffin, few squares of toffee apple chocolate
dinner - chicken caesar salad, 2slices of tiger bread and lurpak light,
snack - White magnum

Ceasar salad was really really nice so proud of myself cus it was gorgeous!

Been starving recently but not fancying much! Just full fat coke like last time! :( decided I'm gunna get 1bottle of proper coke at weekend cus has cans or a bottle of spirits at weekends and I can't join in anymore can I so that's okay as my treat isn't it? I'm gunna have only diet pop in the week! Hope I havnt gained this week I'll be gutted if I have!

Oo yeah I got the cheeseburger ones I really don't like them they
made me feel I'll just taste like gherkins to me :(
but got the roast beef and yorkshire pudding ones they are my favourite so fat bit the garlic baguette ones wernt too bad actually! Spaghetti bolognese was surprisingly nice too actually, want to try a few of the others too haha xx

Hope you are ok Jenny.

I have had the worst week foodwise.I have put on so much weight i'm disgusted with myself.

Going to start again next week and give myself a good talking to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->