2010 fat busters!!

I know what you mean though paula it is abit disheartening when there's only 5 of us and even jenny doesn't really update anymore! It's not the samefor me now but you all still keep me in check and I like Reading what your upto,

yesterday was crap!

Breakfast - 1slice of toast with lurpak light and 2scrambled eggs
lunch - 2slices toast with lurpak light and a bag of chocolate buttons,
dinner - mcdonalds chicken sandwich meal with coke,

OH keeps wanting to go cus of the monopoly thing haha,

Gunna try and have a better day today :) xx

Breaky - Cuppa 2 and a half big sugars with ss milk & a slice of toast with butter

Diets back on today.. dont know what im going to have for dinner want something thats going to be filling though sick of the w.w meals now going to get my wii today so will have an hour on the just dance game tonight im sick of feeling like crap lately so im going to do all my hair tonight straighten it put some fake tan on then go and get my eyebrows waxed tomorrow i think makes me feel better and want to actually give a crap about myself think that's why ive been lacking the past couple weeks because ive just given up with myself!

Think im going to have 2 salmon fillets for dinner with veg and a few baby tateys if i dont have that
ill just have a w.w meal with veg and a couple baby tateys not sure what to have yet lol

I ended up having a w.w lasagne meal with a salmon fillet and steamed veg

Feel as if im talking to myself :haha:

edit - and i had 2 gherkins i was tempted to eat choccy but i went for the gherkins instead dont know if thats healthier though lol

Oh dear.Looking at photos from today i really need to lose weight!!! Ewww

I am exactly where you are now Laura.I need a slap!

Mums going to try and shift some weight with me so i'm hoping that will help.And we are gonna go for walks together in the evening.

I hate being like this Kez it's like i wanna lose it but then for some reason i just get sidetracked and end up eating crap dunno whats up with me lately

Yeah Becki, it is kinda disheartening, but I like reading how your all doing :) x

M2b, noooooooooo dont get a takeaway your doing great now!!! back on track!!!:happydance: dont give in! go brush your teeth and have a bath, thats what I do to take my mind off food :haha: x

Kez :hugs: honestly, I cant see where your coming from when you say you need to loose weight, your photos you look great! dont fat in the slightest, not even chubby!!! :shrug: but I know its how u feel in yourself, but any skinnier and you will look like a bag of bones Mrs! :hugs: x

Well today has been good again!

B- none

L- white bread bun with ham & bit of low fat cheese, lettuce, tomatos, onions, cucumber, sweetcorn.

T- rice with WW chicken tikka jar sauce
ww yogurt

You are doing great Paula!

I need to do this.I look so large in photos from today they have upset me...

Aww you will do it! are you having breakfast now or still having the hot water and lemon :haha: its soooooo hard but you will get there if you put your mind to it!

OMG I could soo eat a pizzaaaa :pizza: with loads of garlic sauce ........ going to bed :haha:

I need to stop talking about doing it and just get on with it LOL

I have been having a cereal bar or a yoghurt.I hate breakfast!

I already had a takeaway when i had typed that Paula! i know really bad lol

Never mind hun! ......the 80/20 rule or something ... be good 80% of the time and naughty 20% of the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->