2010 fat busters!!

Aw it's nice that m2b I couldn't wear it with my fat legs though ha,
we are in Blackpool so tryna make an effort to eat properly today but it's hard,

breakfast - sausage and egg sandwich
lunch - quarter of a tuna Mayo muffin and about half of a cheese and onion toastie, not really in the mood but OH is getting worried about me not eating now and I don't wanna upset him more, hope everyone is okay, I'm feeling abit more normal today just the odd moments, I'm tryna put it to the back of my head and get on with it,
not cried today so far lol, taking Jesse to the beach for first time now :) xx

Aw im glad you are feeling a little bit better Becki :hugs: have a nice time at the beach x

I cant really wear it either with my tree trunk legs but fudge it idc i want to wear it :haha:

Breaky - None

Lunch - Rustlers flame grilled steak sandwich has about 247cls in think

Dinner - Will be chicken and prawn paella again and veg :)

Do you make that paella yourself m2b? Sounds nice, havin a pint now, lol just tryna relax before tomorrow were havin fish and chips for tea, really gunna try and eat cus tomorrow I can't, we are setting off early morning to get back and leavin Jesse here with my mum for the weekend, hopefully I'll be feeling better on Monday, :) x

Yeah post a pic m2b! :D

so glad your feeling a little better Becki and hope your having a nice time in Blackpool, I love it there :D hope Jesse enjoyed the beach!! its cold again here today :( wish it would make its mind up...I feel loads happier when the sun shines!

so today
B- cherios skimmed milk, tea skim milk no sugar

L- ham, salad bun

T- sausage casserole is in the oven...I am keeping my potatoes seperate and mashing them with skimmed milk no butter or marg......the kids and OH will be having it with lurpak and whole milk haha mmm. Not a very low fat meal but its a healthy family meal so not to bad..170 calories in 2 sausages, 350 calories in a poriton of the sauce and then the mash! oh well I have been good and I am starving :lol:

Noo i deffo dont make it by myself wish i could though haha im a rubbish cook remember :haha: it's a asda good for you meal
its really nice never get enough prawns in it though so i always add some extra ones and i add veg to it aswell :) x

I have seen a dress I LOVE for my mini goal outfit for Jack's birthday in July :yipee: well depending on how I feel when I put it on...........dunno how to do links :dohh::dohh: its a maxi dress from next! I am gonna wear it with gladiator sandles, chunky ethnic jewlery and a cardi over the top...NEVER worn a dress in my life, but I guess a maxi dress will be flattering :shrug: and I will have lost another 2 stones by then, so 5 in total by July fingers crossed!! and HOPEFULLY say a size 20-22 :shrug:

Bet it will look gorgeous on hun :D

I never wear dresses hardly now cant wait to start wearing them again and feel confident like i used to!

xx

dunno how to do links? LOL :dohh: but i seen it on the fashion thread in general chatter :haha:

How you doing glitter? x

Wheres the fashion thread in general chatter i can never find it!

Right i feel crap today just feel like im going to look so fat and ugh on sat :(

Breaky - None

Lunch - Rustlers flame grilled steak sandwich (about 247cls)

Snacks - 4 choccy encounters out of a bag they are only tiny though lol and i had a bowl of peaches but left most of it

Dinner - Chicken and prawn paella

Had about 1/3 a portion of fish and chips, was actually quite a small portion anyway and later on a cheese and tomato sandwich,
can only really manage to eat small amounts, but at least it's something,
they said tomorrow eat a light breakfast like toast or cereal and nothing else so won't be high cal day will it haha x

Mmmm fish n chips my fave!! glad your managing to eat something. and :hugs: for tomorrow xx

Hanks, been in alot of pain this morning cus I started bleeding last night, so not managed to eat, but I'm setting off now anyway to be there at 11.30, will be able to get back to normal next week xx

Thinking for you xxxx

OH has a job :yipee: even if its temporary every little helps :yipee: AND we get to see him everynight

sooo hungry had nothing yet! dunno what to have might do a ham, mushroom tomato and peas ommelette with salad for me and kids...mmmm sounds good actually! lol xxx

Mmm omelette yum yum!
Not had anything yet either...might have a tuna wrap.

Good news about the job :)

thankssss :)

woke up with a banging head today and its still there :( drinking water cos dnt think i am drinking enough :nope:

1/2 lb off foe me this week
after gaining 1lb last week - first gain :dohh:

now total loss since jan 1st = 20lbs :happydance:

have lowered my original target weight now from 9stone 7 to 9stone 2

only 9lb to go - if its 1/2 lb a week going to take a looong time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members