2010 fat busters!!

Well done Netty! :happydance: slowley but surely best way to do it then it will stay off! :D and your not going to loose loads a week cos your near goal weight
x

Thinking of you Becki! :hugs:

Thats great Paula really happy for you! :D

Breaky - None

Lunch - A white roll with turkey and stuffing from the bakers was gorgeous :D

Dinner - Probs be a W.W meal want something different though!

Thanks m2b x

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry!! waiting for my tea to be done! slow cooked stew with braised beef and obegene(sp?) (never even had one before lol) its a slimming world recipie I have never tried before! new potatoes and green beans

B - none again :dohh:

L- ham salad bun

Omg starving and they won't let me eat yet! Really could a chicken and stuffing sandwich with loads of butter,
feel okay just abit uncomfortable but I think the anti anxiety stuff they give me has done wonders :) hope you all have a good weekend I'm just gunna be relaxing, was thinking might have next week off to rest and then get on diet the week after, cus iv been told alot of rest to recover for at least a week and don't wanna be making it harder for my body, hope you all don't mind xx

Glad your feeling ok Becki :hugs: you go recover for a week,,have a week off but remember to come back Mrs!! :haha:

Waited hours for tea and it was not very nice! so ate a tiny bit then I just had 2 crumpets with a tiny bit of low fat peanut butter on..is that really bad!??

No not bad at all paula! Better than ne,
had a tuna Mayo sandwich, half a packet of crisps, small slice madera cake, and a bag of rowntrees randoms, lol bad but I suppose it's all iv ate all day so not too bad, :)
I'll still be posting paula cus I dont wanna get out of habit! But it might not be very good, :p I suppose I deserve it though after the week from hell! xx

No not bad at all paula! Better than ne,
had a tuna Mayo sandwich, half a packet of crisps, small slice madera cake, and a bag of rowntrees randoms, lol bad but I suppose it's all iv ate all day so not too bad, :)
I'll still be posting paula cus I dont wanna get out of habit! But it might not be very good, :p I suppose I deserve it though after the week from hell! xx

You feeling okay Becki? xx

Yesterday i had

Breaky - None

Lunch - White roll with turkey in and stuffing from butchers

Dinner - 2 Slices of iceland bolognese pizza with mayo

And today so far ive had

Breaky - A bacon roll from maccy d's

Wont be having anything else today probs cause im going out to my friends soon to start drinking but that will slap the weight on i guess but nvm i needa drink :D

xx

yeah thanks im home now :)
feeling alot better, think its the anxiety stuff they gave me cus i feel really calm lol!

breakfast - 2slices of toast with scrape of butter and some lucozade,

going to have mcdonalds later i think, cba cooking or going shopping yet and i dont trust OH to do either lol!

i was just thinking that turkey and stuffing sandwich sounds really nice haha, i really wanted chicken and stuffing sandwich when i woke up yesterday! mcdonalds always wins though lmao xx

haha you should get one from the butchers they are lush only prob is though they didnt put butter on it tasted a bit dry but was still lush lol im getting a mc d's breaky today a double sausage and egg muffin im friggin starving all i had yesterday was a bacon roll from mc d's and i ate some nachos with some dip at friends house and only had about 5 or 6 glasses of wine! think i deserve a treat takeaway tonight :haha: xx

Haha had a bigmac meal last night, love maccys breaky though mm, bought a chicken and stuffing sandwich from asda last night to eat for lunch today! Well looking forward to eating it haha, hope iv lost some weight hardly eating this week though lol least it's one bonus haha,
honestly feel so much better but iv got quite strong painkillers and they make me feel abit dozy so I don't have to think so much, better for me though as I'm finding it so much easier, though going to have to be careful not to take them for too long though because I got quite addicted to painkillers before I had Jesse (amongst more illegal things lol) and I am not going down that route cus is unfair on jess, iv Bern depressed before though and have got bad anxiety now so I'm quite worried cus I don't want to get depressed again, I suppose I have a valid reason though if I do don't I, at least I can losey weight now though! For the wedding next year, were gunna book it next month, :) and were bookin a holiday for may just a week abroad cus it's something to look forward too, :) xx

I dont even want to go on my holiday anymore really dont want to leave brooke dont think i can not see her for a whole week but ive paid for it now and my friend would probs disown me if i didnt go argh :(

Iv not seen jess since Friday morning, miss him loads but spoke to him on the phone, takin him with us on holiday though, go and have fun babe, it's only a week. Your still young and deserve a break,
just ate my chicken and stuffing sandwich for breaky how bad! Really feel weak today though, so gunna chill out in bed I think xx

Hey girlies...hope your all ok? Laura hope yr hangover aint too bad :haha: hope yr feeling a bit better Becki xx

loads of yummy foods going on here :haha:

i been super good last few days. day before yest i had....

B- none slept in

L- ham salad bun & tangerine & pear

T- slimmimg world stew & 2 new potatos
2 crumpets with tiny bit low fat peanut butter

Yest I had

B- none again :blush:

L- 3 egg ommelette, 1 toasted english muffin.

T- 3 fajitas and a WW yogurt & some strawberrys

so far today had cheerios and skim milk. Feeling well on track and still VERY excited about my weight loss, its actually easy right now!! but I know there is ups and downs!
going to get weighed now, only got weighed on Wed but if I get weighed today I will be back on track again :D xx

Good luck paula though you dint need it! Wish I had your will power, goin to asda now shoppin needs to be done and don't trust OH to do it lol, feel very weak so gunna buy a DVD and stay in bed all day after that :) jesses back tomorrow and want to be feeling physically better for him, just feel abit like a zombie in my head though but I remember feeling like this when my grandma died (she was like a mum to me we were extremely close) so I think it's just the way I grieve :/ can't wait to book my
holiday though gives me some motivation, I could easily lose 1st by end of may if I really try! Then won't look like such a fat lump by the pool eh! xx

Im just used to seeing her everyday i cant imagine not being able to see her for a whole week ive never left her apart from the few times i would go out at a night time drinking but i would still see her when i got home and have her in morning ugh sorry for babbling on! im not even hungover lol i didnt even drink enough to have one really i get really drunk easy now cause i never drink hardly lol been very very bad today woops!

Breaky - Mc D's sausage and egg mc muffin & salt and vinegar crisps 2 cuppas with lots of sugar

Dinner - Sunday roast with all the trimmings :D

Pudding - Bowl of rice pudding

And im going to have a chippy tonight i cant help it for some reason when ive been drinking i cant help but eat lots the next day spose im making up for the last past 2days since i had hardly had anything then lol

don't worry like you said hardly ate the last few days so not too bad!
Iv just had a creme caramel dessert, got loads of yoghurt type things cus it's all I really fancy, not been eating much but been drinking full fat coke so loads of calories in that, bought pepsi max though so once it's gone I'm back to normal and just got one 500ml bottle that's open left so will be gone
today, Stuart has bought me pheonix nights 1and2 box set and the next 2 trueblood books iv not read yet, so I'm not bored as friggin virgin has broken and engineer isn't comin til Thursday! Bless him though he's
tryin so hard fussin round me, times like this when I realise he must really love me haha,
soon as I feel better physically I'm gonna go for it on the diet cus I know I'll feel better in myself if I'm smaller cus I'll feel more confident :) xx

B- cheerios skimmed milk.

L- 4 small triangle sandwiches in asda cafe, ham, cheese and pickle.... dunno how many calories :shrug: would like to know though...cant be that bad!? (checked its 414 cal)

T- WW chicken curry meal with 1/2 tin of sweetcorn and a WW strawberry cheesecake OMG YUMMY! dont feel like a 'diet' cheesecake at all!

resisted loads of party food today too :D
feel like I Have ate too much dunno why :dohh:

Oh and I have lost 1 pound from Wed...not bad I suppose, going to stick to 1200 calories all week if I can. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->