2010 fat busters!!

Just had mcdonalds quarter pounder meal and a milky bar yoghurt, gunna have my tablets, they make me tired so just gunna read a book in bed and get
an early night, really need to think about getting back on track soon or I'll just get huge! Good thing though had to pack away 2 pairs of jeans size 16 way too big now falling down my arse lol, but size 14 feel abit tight too so I'm in my smaller 16s now h&m and miss selfridges, still got a belly and love handled though!

Mmmmmmmmm OH has just had a large big mac meal :hissy: I AM so hungry, ww meal never touched the sides tonight :shrug: gonna pluck my eyebrows and paint me toe nails to take my mind off it

:wave: Kez ... staying the same is brill, least you have not gained :thumbup:

I did gain last week though and its staying on.Apart from Monday make sure i put what i eat on here and if i don't you have permission to slap me Paula! LOL

I think i need to promise myself something when i reach 11stone...like a treat goal.New clothes or make up or something?

Dont worry I will remind you :haha:
I really want some fake tan, I've heard that fake bake is good, gonna give it a try I think, need something to make me feel better in myself

I know what you mean I'm gunna treat myself to some hair extensions soon and some new stuff when im in a proper 14 and not in between, been buying myself a new bit of makeup everytime I lose over 1lb, got loads of new nail varnish now :) always had nice long nails so I like doin them :)
just had my first little cry of the day, doin good to say iv gone all day and me and OH both just had a 5 minute cry lol, but we keep turning it into a joke though when OH gets upset and saying it's hayfever, (he is always streaming in the summer from it) think it makes him feel abit better when we laugh it off at the end, glad he don't have to hide his feelings from me though xx

Awwww he sounds lovely hun...your both bound to get upset sometimes! it did not really hit me until day 3 afterwards :( :hugs:

I am just about to paint my toe nails red, dunno if I like red nails or not tho :haha::haha: got some new sandals today...love the summer when I can just shove my sandals on everyday :D

Know I got my gladiator sandals out of the wardrobe the other day, they are brown though wanna get some gold ones soon, I like red nails got a couple of different reds, especially toenails always look nice red, my favourite colour for nails atm is mint green, been alternating between that and this really nice shiny blue one :) cant wait to book my hols and get a nice tan goin on! xx

ooooooo wish we could go on holidays :( if OH gets a stable job (fingers crossed!!!!) I am sure we will get a holiday abroad! :yipee: I was 2 months pregnant with Rosie last holiday abroad we had. Gonna get some new nail colours tomorrow.....my finger nails are shocking though, wish I had the money to get acrilic nails done every few weeks LOL x

I was 12 the last time we went abroad i think...

With my anxiety problems i don't cope well with holidays.Maybe one day!

I think i'm going to say when i get to 11stone me and Steve will have a night together doing something special and i'll save up and get myself a new dress :)

Sounds good Kerry. Mind you I HATE flying :wacko: I would rather go on a ferry anyday!

I worked out last night I need to loose 2lbs a week to reach my goal of 5 stones off for July....hopefully more! I think thats very do-able :thumbup:

Just about to have some breakfast x

Thanks! I just get panicky incase my will power wears off iykwim? I am always thinking I hope this will power stays high or I am screwed! but only I can do that eh x

You've done it for nearly 4 months and July is only 3 months away.We all know you can do it and i think you know you can too ;)

Yep I sure can!! if I dont think I can do it who will? only I can change it ;) like I say as long as my willpower stays I am good :D but I have been battling with my weight all my life so I know how wrong it can go! but I aint going there! :nope:
2 more lbs and I will have gone down 4 stone brackets :D

I havnt been on holiday since I was 16 started staying at home when they went abroad after that! Can't wait to take jess somewere nice! I don't mind flying but I'm quite used to it, my dad had quite a good job so we went on a few holidays abroad a year and iv just been used to being on planes, though not looking forward to doing all the check in stuff instead of my mum doin it haha,
not got up yet, feel abit sick this morning, need to weigh myself when I get up, don't think iv lost much though!

Forgot to say paula you will have lost that 2lb by weekend! You know it! :p xx

I should be used to flying, been on a plane loads, and on my own 3 times to meet friends abroad :wacko: but since having children my fear has became alot worse! We took Jack abroad twice before he was even 2 and I would like Rosie to have the experiance too. I feel crap for moaning that I have not been away for 2 years now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->