2010 fat busters!!

Iv been looking at some fairly cheap last minute stuff paula, were gunna have to do it on the cheap cus it's short notice, I want jess to have more than I had ykwim OH dint go on that many holidays either so, and we've never Bern away on our own me and OH besides one night in Newcastle! xx

Sounds good Becki....I really hope we can take the kids away, it will prob be next year now or maybe a last min cheap deal :D we really want to take them to disney land florida we are saving up but I also want to get married and get a bigger house (not much!:haha: :p) so the money could be spent on looads of stuff :haha:

right off to pick the little man up :D xx

Disney land florida is great i love it there so exspensive though and it keeps going up the prices aswell cant believe how much it has gone up in 2 years!

Anyways i lost 1lb this week :)

xx

I wanna go to Florida, been to Disneyland Paris loads if times, wanna go later on this year depending on money!
Lost 1lb this week so I'm 14st 9lb lost a stone since we started now!
Breakfast - small bowl of lucky charms with skimmed milk and a cup of tea with skimmed milk and no sugar,
just forcing myself to eat normally really the tablets I'm taking have a risk of stomach ulcers if not taken on a full stomach so have to really! x

Lucky charms not had them since I was little :) I am hungry again :haha:

its soo strange OH will be having tea with us! so guess I will have to have tea ready for him :haha:

Lunch - 2crumpets with scrape of lurpak lighter, and scrape of dairylea light :) cup of tea with skimmed milk and 1sweetner :)

need something else though I think not full really,

Aw I bet it's nice having OH home though, I love gettin Stuarts tea ready for when he comes home, I know it sounds well sad haha but I like doin him something nice when he's been workin hard all day,
dunno what to do him tonight though cus iv not bothered defrosted any meat or anythin! My mums on the way with jess now can't wait to get hold of him for a cuddle! xx

I love having the house clean and tidy and tea on for OH its what I have been wanting for ages sad I know :cloud9: gutted its only for 2 weeks though but fingers crossed he will get a job closer to home! awwwww bet you cant wait to see Jess!!! bet he cant wait to see you too! :D

We do sound sad don't we lmao, will keep my
fingers crossed he finds something closer for you Hun, I cant imagine how
crap it must be not having your family all together, I know iv really missed him but I know he's had a good time goin on the beach and the little baby rides in Blackpool, he should be here any minute so excited!

Ugh ive had a crap day i just feel like rubbish about my holiday i just really dont wanna go i dont wanna leave brooke i know i have said that like 10x now but im just not looking forward to it like i should be :( and ive been eating crap aswell i wish i had thought things through before i friggin booked it!

:hugs: m2b. I hate that feeling when you reallly dont want to go somewhere but feel like you have to or you have booked it but change yr mind :( all you can do is go hun and you might really love it but if you dont just ride it through then next time you will know, you will prob end up loving it tho x

I know :( but if i get there and i just end up having a crap time crying everytime i end up getting drunk whats the point ill just be spoiling it for my mates lol i could still drop out and get my money back just not the deposit but only thing thats stopping me doing that is my mate :(

If she is a real mate she will understand! and so what if she doesnt, at least you wont be stuck somewhere you dont want to be! there is others going isnt there so if you really dont want to go I would defo cancel it and just loose yr deposit

Aw Hun, you know I think you might regret not going you know, it will probly do you good having a good holiday, if you don't thik your gunna have a good time though then cancel, I could do with a girly holiday right now lol,
aw jess looks so different it's only bin since Friday, got another peggy since I last seen him and crawling loads more, oh he really makes me
feel better, he's curled up on my lap snoring away now bless xx

Had 2 turkey dinosaurs, mash and beans for tea, proper kiddie tea but cba doin anythin proper,
the MIL is on the way now, all fun and games ha x

Had loads today..............

moons and stars skim milk (200cal)
ham and cucumber sandwich (250)
2 slices of toast with scrape of low fat peanut butter (250)
banana (150)
ww mouse (150)
ww strawberry cheesecake :blush: (170cal)
footlong ham and turkey subway :dohh: (700cals)

can you tell :witch: is here :wacko:

EDIT - 1240 calories not bad! :O

Chocolate Cereal from coco pops ..... they sound really bad but the calories are the same as cornflakes :shock:

Oi Kez.....what have you ate today!? Said I would remind you :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->