2010 fat busters!!

Ah i think i've seen them advertised!

It's my treat day today :) I have mostly had cake LOL

Right so
breakfast - small bowl of lucky charms with skimmed milk
lunch - 2crumpets scrape of lurpak light scrape of dairylea light
dinner - 2turkey dinosaurs, frozen mash and beans

not too bad is it? I'm in bed now cud I'm knackered so no more food today! Losing weight is something positive to focus on isn't it and it stops me comfort eating!

Morning

Well i told my friend today im not coming on holiday and god i feel so crap about it i think my best mate is not speaking to me cause of it now :( my other friend has taken my place with the holiday and she will be going instead i feel like such a cow for doing it my friend deffo has the right to not wanna speak to me again which she probs wont.. but i just couldnt leave brooke for a week without seeing her ive never left her for longer then maybe 8 hours on a night time? i am a cow arent i? :(

No your not a cow!! I would have done the same thing, if your not 100% happy about leaving Brooke for a week then your just not going to enjoy yourself. Let her fall out with you if she wants, if she was a mum she would understand :hugs: dont feel shit about it! x

I really dont want her to fall out with me though ive known her all my life she's the 1 best friend i have that i can really relate to and i love her like a sister but tbf when i booked this holiday im not going to lie i wasnt bonding with brooke well i think i had pnd and at the time i wasnt thinking like i would of been now! but now i just miss her when i go out on a night out and i just want to come home and see her i cant help it im really attached to her i would rather take her on a holiday somewhere nice instead of putting myself first cant believe how much i have matured reading that back :haha:

Thanks hun

xx

I know what you mean Hun, you did the right thing, I didn't bond with jess at first proper, I loved him but not like I do now, only in the last few months have I really felt that bond with him, xx

breakfast - sausage and egg sandwich, grilled the sausages though so not so bad, but will have to be good all day now,
bit annoyed really cus my friend was meant to comin round today but she cancelled last minute, me and jess are just chillin in the garden now though in the sun :) x

Aw wish it was sunny here so I could go in the garden. Kiddies are at nannas on a Tue for Lunch so I have a couple of hours on my own, should be doing my ironing!! :dohh:

already had my lunch :haha:
cheerios skimmed milk.(200)
2 warburtons buns with tuna mixed with extra light mayo and cucumber (400)

right not having anythin else till OH gets in! haha x

Yeah thats exactly how i was Becki :)

Im feeling lots better now my friend is pissed off with me and i understand that but we are still mates so im happy about that still feel bad though but im glad we are still talking! :D
Going to take brooke away for a few days in june to butlins i think and going to get her some birthday presents in on friday seeming as i have the money to do so now :D

Oh and about the diet i have been really bad im sitting here now eating tortilla chips! im going to be back on it on monday cause i dont want to be taking brooke swimming with my tree trunk legs! :haha:

Bet your relived your not going and she is still your mate :D a little hol sounds good...I am trying to look for somewhere for us to go this weekend....any ideas??

I am also looking for some fake bake on ebay but dunno if its genuine or not or what price I should pay :wacko:

Yeah i am so relived i have been worrying about it for ages now and just plucked up the guts to tell her lol feel like so much weight has been taking of my shoulders :D i got some fake tan last week it was make believe and its the best fake tan ive used i love it never had fake bake but ive heard good stuff about it :D

So far today i've had an Activia yoghurt.Not sure what to have for lunch?

Iv not had any lunch just had a couple of spoonfuls of clotted cream icecream that I gave jess after his lunch! Not very hungry though I having a can of carling sitting outside, it's been so nice sitting out today Jesse loves it x

Its cold here! just walked to town to get the stuff for spag bol for when OH gets in mmmmmm!
the amount i eat is prob what a normal person would eat on a bad day lol but because of my size its ok and worlds off what I used to eat just incase anyone was wondering why I eat so much :haha:......

cheerios skimmed milk(200)
2 tuna buns with extra light mayo and cucumber(400)
WW passion fruit mousse (80)
babybel cheese (60cal)
spag bol with 2 peices of 50%less fat garlic bread (could not resist :()(say 800?? I dunno:()

1560 :sad2:

You don't eat much at all Paula you eat healthy and balanced.It's all good :)

Creamy low fat chicken korma for dinner at Mums.Yum!

Right so...

Breakfast-Activia yoghurt
Lunch-Bran Flakes with semi skimmed milk. 3 ricecakes
Dinner-Homemade creamy korma (rosemary conley low fat recipe) with basmati rice and 1/2 a garlic naan bread.
2 hobnobs

20 mins step.

Paula you eat better than all of us haha you mad woman you don't eat much at all!

Breakfast - sausage and egg sandwich
snack - half can of lager, couple baby spoons of clotted cream ice cream
lunch - turkey sandwich with low fat Mayo and a creme caramel <3 shared that with jess though

gunna have a takeaway tonight, I said this was a week off anyway but I feel really crap got a mega headache and not feeling amazing so just gunna relax, goin food shopping tomorrow so I will get good stuff in, x

Creme caramels are only 100 calories :D and thanks but I dont know how anyone can think I dont eat a ton lmao..........dont worry I am doin OH's head in as well as you girls :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->