• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 fat busters!!

Haha I love them iv not had em in years and seen them in asda and got obsessed with them again!
Just ordered a tuna pineapple and sweetcorn pizza, ( still a pizza but healthy toppings ;) ) having it with chips and garlic dip, ah well I have been saying I'm having a week off, and my head isn't really upto full blown dieting atm, doing okay though not really
comfort eating too badly! I am smoking loads though :dohh: and I'd quit when I found out I was pregnant, suppose it's understandable though, mm can't wait for my pizza!
Gunna buy loads of WW pizzas again tomorrow for lunches need to get loads of fruit in too I eat it more in summer and salad :) xx

GF I love maltesers hot chocci, favourite it galaxy
though and Turkish delight options hahaha bought 4 boxes of it
last time I saw it cus I'd been looking out for it months, x

LOL never tried the galaxy one.Mint options is my fave

Anyone seen those new breakfast biscuits?

Oo I seen those breakfast biscuits, they only a pound in asda, I would not get them though one of those would not fill me up :lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMM pizza :pizza: I could really eat one right now!!!

those new flavour options are :sick: choc brownies, choc cherry, banana, choc banoffee, & choc fudge all sound lush tried them all had 1 sip & poured it out :nope: I love the normal ones tho like choc orange and mint ones.

Gonna go on a big walk tomorrow & take the kiddies to the park with OH............stupid bloody job situation :(

Sorry to hear about his job hun *hugs*

Everything is from blinking Asda! We need one!!!!

Asda is fab!! :thumbup: thanks hun....its so worrying but really trying not to let it upset me just yet x

Hey my friends been round all day so that's why iv not been on,
I didn't like any of those new options either paula and they're more calories!
Had a well shit day today breakfast was leftover pizza, and lunch was pizza and garlic bread with my friend, gunna try have something healthy for tea.. Going shopping now :D

Breakfast-Yoghurt
Lunch-toast with vegemite.3 ricecakes
Dinner-Egg noodles with veg.Slice of bread

1/2 Hour on Wii Fit Plus.

Might have a small cupcake later

Woah Glitter thats hardly anything! wish I could survive on that! Rosie has been poorly today, we have cuddled all day and she has been throwing up poor thing cant keep anything down I'm so worried :cry: also had a bad day again,been very hungry :growlmad: fed up tbh
AND god knows what we are going to do about OH having no job!!! he has looked and rang around ALL day NOTHING:( Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hissy:

30g moons and stars skimmed milk (170)
mcdonalds bacon roll :hissy:(345)
30g cheerios skimmed milk (170)
2 slices of toast with light flora(200)
2 wraps with chicken breast toms, cucumber, onion (????????)

Whats the point??? its too hard when I have such a big appetite :shrug: sorry to go on :cry:.

Paula thats fine don't be silly hun *hugs*

I just had a potato rosti aswell to try and it was a bit odd....

Looking forward to a cuppa and a cupcake later.They are M&M ones i made :)

Its WAY to much TBH. But what can I do when I am hungry, not greedy actually hungry :wacko: ohhh I dunno. Will stop going on now

Paula Hun you really are way too hard on yourself, if I'd ate that I'd be proud of myself and be thinking I'd had a good day! Your doing something right or wouldn't have lost 4st!! I think that's more than me GF and MTB have lost put together since we've stated this thread!!
:hugs: I'm sorry about your OHs job situation too, I really hope he finds something soon so you arnt so worried, I'm sure things will start to look up soon Hun xxx

I havnt had any tea though bought lots of fruit and salad and healthy things, really want to try and get back into cooking properly at night cus i love it and iv got out of the habit, gunna start calorie countin on Monday again too cus I can feel it slipping the last few weeks and I need to keep on track! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->