• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 fat busters!!

Where is everybody this morning?

Just had a smoothie for breakfast, gettin abit hungry now though so might have something!

We had a lie in.Steve didn't get home until the early hours of this morning...

Hii ive been out all day visiting my grandad then went to sell brookes pushchair but the manager wasnt bloody there! ive had 2 slices of toast today then a w.w meal and a cream egg and a packet of crisps woops and getting a takeaway tonight nom nom i will be starting on monday deffo! :D

I'm having a bad dayyy
breakfast - strawberry and banana smoothie
lunch - oven bottom muffin, with scrape of lurpak lighter, light Mayo, tomato and turkey slices,
snacks - big bowl of merangue, strawberrys and cream!! And a big bag of chocolate buttons!! :dohh:
and my dads here for tea and iv made lasagne and having garlic bread with it! Monday is start again proper for me though!

Breakfast-Yoghurt
Lunch-Tomato Soup with one slice of toast
Dinner-Potatos,fish fingers and peas.Slice of bread

Will have a snack later!

Had a smallish portion of lasagne and about 4pieces of garlic bread for tea then profiteroles, ah well best to get all my favourite things in before I get strict on Monday! xx

Hey girlies! been out all day at the park n for a looong walk! now the kids are in bed its bnb time :D
always do better when I am busy and occupied

B- cheerios skimmed milk(200cal)

L- WW BLT sandwich (370cal)

T- 3 fajitas and pinched 4 malteasers off Jack lol (500cal ish)

oh and A options mint hot choc (37cal)

1107 :thumbup:

popped to asda to take my new top back that had a hole in and had a sneeky weigh in :blush: cos I was sooo para about gaining since I have been eating alot and it looks good! :O

I'm happy that you 2 are back cal counting on Monday :happydance: we can do it together! :)

Where is everyone today :sulk: :lol:

I am quite excited how daft am I :haha: getting some fake tan tomorrow n cant wait to do it! I'm feelin much more confidant about myself latley, only lost 3st but makes a differance to how i feel about myself even if other ppl cant tell :shrug::D

I bet other people can tell paula! Have you got a before pic? If you do you should take one now and I bet you see a difference! I can see a difference in me and iv only lost a stone, mainly my legs and face have gone smaller but I have about 1st 9lbs to get to pre preg then another 1.5 for perfect weight!
Not eaten yet not got up but I imagine weekend will be bad cud I always struggle! x

Good week for me again - 1 3/4 lb off

weight today 9st 9lb - 7 lb to target

I have got a pic Becki but I dont want to post cos I look HUMONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha::haha: might post later see if u can tell.

B-none :dohh:
L- big ham salad coleslaw bun

dunno what to do for tea.............got a headache again, 4th day I have woke up with one now :(

I bet we could see a difference paula you won't notice yourself cus you see you everyday!

Had a crap day again!
Breakfast - none
lunch - corned beef ovenbottom muffin
snack - strawberrys merangue and cream <3
dinner - sausage, garlic and tomato pasta with s sprinkle of cheese,
gunna probably eat crap later cus it's tv night and we have cadburys hot chocolate puddings in the fridge, really getting back on the wagon though after the weekend xx

Got a lovely dress that fits well to wear for Jacks birthday meal but i look about 9 months pregnant in it. :( My belly is huge.

Thats not to bad Becki, could be worse!

B-none

L- big ham salad bun with coleslaw

T- chicken dinner, potatoes mashed with skimmed milk, 1 yorkshire, bit of gravy, brocolli cauliflower, peas & carrots, bit of stuffing, (it was all a small portion)
kids and OH had a lemon cake & custard for pudding :( :lol:

i just found this group

can i join please?

starting weight- 12stone 4lbs
would like to lose- 2stone 4lbs quickly

am planning to try atkins diet- anyone used it? any advice?
:thumbup:

:wave:scottishgal, welcome. Never done the atkins diet all i know about it really is no carbs at all, no alcohol but yr allowed as much meat, cheese, sauces ect as poss. Jenny does not update anymore but a few of us just ramble on to each other and write down what we eat to keep track :lol: :flower: Good luck x

thats not so good, do you want me to start a new thread?
i'll go do it now if u want to come and join me :)

I like it hear hun :blush: your welcome to post here with us though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->