• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 fat busters!!

ok thanks :) just an idea so we had a good record of goals and stuff
i think thats motivating in itself
:)

Why dont you take over this thread if no one else minds? Jenny asked us before if someone wanted to take over I think x

I have just sent OH to tesco for something sweet cos I was wanting something and he brought me back some fat free jelly apple and watermelon flavour less than 10 calories per pot! for a big pot! 3 calories per 100g will be getting them again :)

that jelly sounds nice paula, mm glad to know you like in here with only a few of us left haha ;) i love this thread i think we still motivate each other though it doesnt get updated, i might ask her about taking over actually if you dont scottishgal! cus i dont think ill be leaving been here nearly 5months now! :D

been out tonight, had 3malibu and lemonade and 2southern comfort and lemonade, not even drunk just felt ill all night, and now im at my mums cus i was out with my school friend, and OH and jess are miles away and ijust want to get home and see them :( i cant though cus he would have to wake jess up to drive up here and its not fair, will have to wait til tomorrow :( xx

Hi ladies,
Do you mind if I join? I trying to have TR but I want to be at a healty weight first.

that jelly sounds nice paula, mm glad to know you like in here with only a few of us left haha ;) i love this thread i think we still motivate each other though it doesnt get updated, i might ask her about taking over actually if you dont scottishgal! cus i dont think ill be leaving been here nearly 5months now! :D

been out tonight, had 3malibu and lemonade and 2southern comfort and lemonade, not even drunk just felt ill all night, and now im at my mums cus i was out with my school friend, and OH and jess are miles away and ijust want to get home and see them :( i cant though cus he would have to wake jess up to drive up here and its not fair, will have to wait til tomorrow :( xx

you go ahead, im only new and u have been on here a while and know everyone :thumbup:

Heya girls!

how is everyone.
seems i hardly get on just thought id do little pic update :)

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture87.jpg
18th dec 5 days post birth
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture101.jpg
17th jan (around time i started dieting properly)
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture172.jpg
Today 24th april
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/weightloss/Picture173.jpg
Today 24th april (look bit big but baggy top)

I started slim fast diet on thursday - i shall try to update on how first week has gone, so far im not starving so its all good!

You look fab leanne such a difference! well done :D

Sorry i havent been on here much ive been busy going out every day lately been spending my money on brooke seeming as im not going on hols anymore lol as i said ive been really crap lately so going to join you again on monday want to lose a little bit for taking brooke away to butlins in june xx

Id love to go to butlins.

& Thank you Laura.

Its weird how i dont feel like i look 'that' different but when you take pictures you can truely see you have & its a nice thing to keep ya going :)

anyone tried iceland stir fry selection? Had chicken & prawn for tea was gorgeous!
im dead surprised how good this slim fast diet going, am hungry time to time but am not starving.
the shakes are nice, just find it hard to stomach so much milk.

You have been doing great anyways though wish i could be more like that lol im not going to be very harsh on myself though because last time i was dieting with you guys i kinda would only have like about 700-900 cls a day and thats where i was going wrong i was doing that cause i wanted to have a big weight loss so i could quickly lose it for ibiza but now i dont really have a time limit im just happy as long as i lose anything :D xx

hey girls sorry iv not been around this weekend! me and OH have had a nice weekend together, jess has been with my mum so we have been spending abit of quality time, weve been arguing alot recently think the stress of the MMC has got to us both abit but things are alot better now, ate crap this weekend too and not proper meals but nvm cus me and OH are back on track and thats whats most important! i looked on the scales today and its looking good for tomorrow :)
ALSO! i put on a pair of jeans from before i was pregnant (skinnies) can actually get them over my bum!! i could fasten them but it was incredibly tight but a few more pounds and i should be in them! reaaally spurred me on :D

saturday -

breakfast - none
lunch - bowl of sausage and tomato pasta (my mums not mine so probably less healthy than i make it haha)
dinner - corned beef sandwich, creme caramel, half an easter egg!
snack - pepsi max and popcorn at cinema and then a cadburys hot chocolate pudding with a big scoop of clotted cream icecream (all gone now so not there to tempt me aha)

today -
breakfast - cup of tea and 4 caramelised bicuits (36cals each)
lunch - tesco cheese and tomato sandwich, apple juice

dunno what were having for dinner yet will probably be later on cus im at my mums now getting jess :D

how do i even go about taking over? cus i wont be able to change the front page or anything will i? do i have to ask a mod? or shall we start a new thread but with all of us in? xxx

oh btw MTA you really can tell a difference in your pics hun xx

and i forgot to mention i use a smaller plate than OH, i bought some smaller plates from ikea when we moved and i put his portion on a big plate and mine on the medium one at dinner, lunch time and breakfast i use a side plate to make sure i dont eat too much :D

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend Becki, glad you and OH have sorted things out. I have been stuck in cleaning sick up :( babies both poorly. They are supposed to be at a 4th birthday party too.

I am clueless when it comes to threads, maybe ask Jenny if she knows how to do it?

OH Got me some fake tan today so I am gonna have a nice bath and exfoliate and then put it on :D hope I dont look like I have been tangoed or streaky as tomorrow :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->