• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 fat busters!!

I have been busy baking again...my glasses got covered in icing sugar LOL

thanks booth!

my day: brekki shake, mid-morning snack go ahead bar 72 x 2. Dinner shake, afternoon snack spec K bar, tea iceland steak & something stir fry. 101 cals per 100g was 350g of it - totally lush!

been massive cream double choco cake with cherries on top in kitchen since sat im not bothered by it at all :) i am bothered by cheese in the frigde haha.

Had a small portion of my sheperds pie for dinner, with carrots, peas and green beans :)
can't wait to get on tomorrow and start calorie counting again lol!
Been lookin at pictures from just after I had jess last year and I can really tell a difference in me! keeps me goin seeing it's paying off :) xx

M2b, I got garnier ambre solaire no streaks bronzer (we shall see lol) could not afford fake bake or st tropez as both 20 quid and dont have that spare atm x

Hi ladies,

Has anyone tried the C25k? I am doing that now. I really think my endurance is getting better. I lost 3 pounds this week and was very excited. Still have a lot to go but at least I am making progress. Have a great day ladies.

:wave: welcome! sorry I totally missed this before :wacko: so how are you dieting? x

Paula, you have lost a great amount of weight. Congrats. Please share your secret.:flower:

sorry whats the C25k? :blush: are you calorie counting or healthy eating or? 3lbs is great! well done! I am calorie counting, cut out sugar in tea/coffee/fizzy drinks etc cut out cakes, biscuits, crisps, cut down on butter, and cut down portion size :thumbup:
try to stick to 1500 calories per day x

Morning :)

Soo glad I am starting the diet today I weighed myself today and I was 13 stone 12lb!!! so bad I know need to give myself a good slap so far today I've had

Breaky - 1 slice of toast with butter and a small tin of w.w beans = 272cls and I had a cuppa with 4 sweets and ss milk don't know how many cals or in tea and sweets?

Was the faketan you got paula a spray on tan and did it have a guide color? Xx

Mtb - I can't wait til I weigh that much lol, weighed myself this morning I weigh 14st 6lbs so lost 3lbs this week :)!!!
loads of people keep saying they can tell iv lost weight which is good!

I'm meeting someone from off here today she's coming round later so I need to clean the house lol, calories burnt haha

breakfast - strawberry and banana smoothie and a WW strawberry tart yoghurt, (180cals)

Just had a cup of tea with skimmed milk and 2 caramelised biscuits, (70cals) = 250 cals total :)

Ladies! It's been too long, theres NO chance I'm gonna be reading up on everything I missed cos you girls talk too much :haha:

My weightloss has been shit, I kinda gave up. Now I've buggered my knee up, so exersize is at a minimum with crutches, but I'll be ready to go as soon as it's fixed ;)

I just had a crunchie! :dohh:

WHYYYYYYY do i do it? i mean i hate the way i look i feel revolted by myself so why do i keep eating? i dont get wth is up with me lately :shrug:

Just had a mini pepperoni pizza with lowfat Mayo and some pepsimax, (300cals) =550 total :) doin really good today! I think losing 3lbs has really motivated me! :) xx

Crunchies arnt that much Hun, you will get there! Me and you are well the same haha we can't resist a takeaway or some chocci, :p your still doin good though just remember why your doin it before you eat something crap, i think my will powers upped cus of the mmc, I wanna be at a healthy wait next time we ttc and for my wedding, I don't want to put any extra risk on my baby next time I get pregnant,
i can tell I'm feeling better about myself though, iv started doing my hair and makeup everyday and dressing nicely instead of slobbin round the house, it makes me happier and I don't feel like I need to eat so muc shit if I'm in a better mood! :) xx

lol i know my worse thing is takeaways!! i used to be so good though before i got pregnant i lost 4 stone i dont get how the hell i did it lol and i hardly ate then aswell! i actually feel fat now like i can feel my chin touching under my chest if you get me? ugh i dont like it :( i dont seem to get out the house that much either i mean i have been for the past few days but most the time i just stay in i dont wanna see people lol im soo pathetic but i cant help it i think ive got used to eating all that crap food from when i was preg and i just cant stop lmao :( xx

I know what you mean Hun it's hard to get back in the mindframe you were doing really good a few weeks ago, we all know hard it is though or none of us would be here would we! xx

I dunno why i stop though i had lost around 15lbs since i had brooke.. and i started eating crap again i think its cause sometimes i end up feeling like i dont give a shit about myself so i just dont care about how i look or w.e xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->