2010 fat busters!!

I know how you feel, :hugs: you will get there though Hun, and you already look great xx

Just had apple juice and grapes (150 cals) so 700 so far just need a healthy tea now! x

Thanks hun xx

I am starting to think sometimes i am okay when im done up i would like to lose maybe 2 stones not 5 like i said? i feel as if the reason i hate myself so much is cause half the time i just look slobbish no make up hair up lounge big clothes and tbf i have hardly bought any new clothes for myself since having brooke cause i just cba when im having to wear sizes 16-18 so i think im going to buy myself a few new bits and see how i feel about myself maybe that will make me feel better? xx

I would Hun, honestly making sure I do my hair nails makeup everyday and not dressin slobby even if I'm just stayin in has made me feel loads loads better! Gunna get some new clothes in a couple of weeks for summer too :D

breakfast - strawberry and banana smoothie and strawberry WW yoghurt - 180cals
snack - cuppa and 2biscuits - 70cals
lunch - small pepperoni pizza with lowfat Mayo - 300cals
snack - grapes and apple juice - 150 cals
dinner - chicken Kiev, small jacket potato, garden peas, low fat Mayo, 550cals

So total so far will be - 1250 :)

might have an aero icecream after dinner though only 100cals! :)

Afternoon ladies.

Laura - ive taken up on drinking loads water, never drank more 2 glasses of any fluid through the day before, even after 3/4 of the day i can feel diff am not been hungry at all today, iv had fair bit of energy.

My days been fine brekki shake which is 230cals, went out with girls for a bit, dinner shake, 7 x 330ml waters of water. Afternoon snack go ahead bar 72 x 2. No idea what for tea.

Im thinking about getting a new haircut aswell my hair is soo annoying now its far too long and i hate having to take ages drying it straightening it dying it ect was thinking a bob but dont know if it would suit my fat round chubby face lmao xx

Had a mint aero icecream after dinner so 1350 cals today so far, try not to eat anything else now but if I'm hungry I'll just have something small :) x

Awww Paula thats how i feel hun :hugs:

But you are worth it hun look how good you have done god i would be so proud if i had lost that much! and clothes wont look like a bag of shite on you! you are so pretty hun and you will look great in summer clothes i dont want to buy all summer clothes but tbf im sure once i have them on and i get them to suit my figure im going to feel loads better!

grrrr im right pissed off for some reason i just feel as if no one actually gets how i feel in like my life? i know you girls do but it's just like all my other mates are like all u have to do is stopping eating shit!? yeah cause thats so easy.. its not like they have to diet they are just stick thin naturally and havent exactly popped out a child lately okay rant over lol xxx

Sorry girls, just thought I'd let you all know that I have asked for Wobbles to delete my account here ......... I know people have been reading that I would rather not :growlmad: :growlmad: this was a private place I felt confidant to post about my weight loss journey - not no more some of you have me on FB so will still chat :flower:
:hugs::hugs: xxxx good luck girls :kiss:

Thanks girls :hugs: Glitter its just some people think I am stupid and think I dont know they are reading, not that I am bothered really its just the principle of it.....I have yous on FB :D xxxxx

Aww no paula :( what we gunna do with out you! :hugs: :( can't you just ask to change your account name cus of it? xx

Im gonna try and not eat anything today.. i want to make my metoblisim faster that way i dont get hungry all the time like i do now! or it may be slower? i always get mixed up with them so wont have much to say today :haha:

Yeah it makes it slower hun, that's bad though you don't want it slow, it slows down to conserve energy cus you arnt eating, then when you do eat it's slowed and doesn't get burnt up it gets stored as fat, if you starve your body anything you eat afterwards gets stored, you wanna aim to get your metabolism high not slow, you get it high by eating little and often and excersising, or anything that increases your heartrate xx

had apple juice after excercise (90cals)
no breakfast cus I got up late waiting for lunch now :)

Your right god wth is wrong with me and fad diets? lol i always want to do them its just cause i lost 4 stone by doing it and i just think if i do that ill be able to lose it all again but i seriously dont have the will power to do what i did back then and wouldnt anyways cause it wasnt healthy and made me look like crap! healthy diet all the way from now on lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->