2010 fat busters!!

I'm having a mini pepperoni pizza with lowfat Mayo, and a WW yoghurt so about 360cals so 450 in total :) what about you?

Gf my mum bought some and I was gunna nick a packet n see what they are like, how are they odd? xx

I think they just weren't like i expected.They come in a little pack of 4 and i thought they were bigger and you just had like 1 for breakfast.I dunno if i like them or not..

I have the cereal and milk ones.

I've just spaghetti on 1 slice of toast for lunch :)

Think my mums got the fruit and fibre one lol,
just spent 2hours cleaning, changing our bedroom around and stuff so burnt a few calories there lol xx

Breakfast - apple juice 90 cals
Lunch - mini pepperoni pizza light Mayo, WW toffee apple yoghurt 360 cals
Dinner - 2 slices toast, Heinz beans snap pot with a sprinkle of low fat cheese 450cals
Total = 900 cals, gunna have something when I get in now cus were going seeing family

Good day today! :) xx

Hello ladies,

I had oatmeal for breakfast. I have class tonight so I may only get some strenght training in. Hope all is well with everyone.

Ad 2corned beef rolls, 600cal so 1500 today :) gooood! x

Can i join??? i have been stalking this thread since the end of my pregnancy lol.. you have all done so well... I want to go on cambridge diet but not allowed for another month and a bit so gonna try and calorie count... xx

F course you can! Though were undecided whether to start a new thread cus jenny doesn't update anymore,

about that.. How would everyone feel if I started a new fat busters thread? We can just carry on posting the same as in here but I'll be able to update the front page and stuff then? If everybody is ok with that then I'll do it over the next few days when I get on a laptop xx

Id be happy with that becki :D

Ive got my meals planned out for today so i cant go off balance

Breaky - Fruit

Lunch - W.W meal

Tea - Salmon fillet, rice, veg

That doesnt seem enough though dunno what else to have maybe a slice of toast at around 7:30pm? does that seem like a good day? going to try and drink lots of water even though i really dont like it lol

xx

Have A yoghurt or slice of toast with breakfast or you will get hungry and end up eatin crap at dinner, and have veg with your ww meal and yeah eat something later on too, so you don't end up eating crap right before bed!

Trying my hardest to get jess back to sleep so I can stay in bed but it's not gunna happen lol so were gunna get up now, dunno what to have for breakfast! x

Gonna have a slice of toast now then thanks :)

I never bother trying to get brooke back to sleep now shes started to wake up at 7:15am now and hasnt even gone back to sleep yet shes not even tired wish she was like i need more sleep :haha:

Im going to get all my hair chopped off on sat or fri im scared going to get a inverted bob i think im gonna end up crying when i see all the hair falling on the floor but i know its better off being short cause then it wont be so much hassle getting ready just hope it doesnt make my face look any fatter then it is :lol:

Aw I know iv gave in now brought him down and give him breakfast still don't know what to have for mine though haha,
I'm sure short hair will look nice I'm tryna grow mine, at least you know you can get extensions if you don't like it haha i'm dying mine red tonight lol see how that turns out! x

Had for breakfast - cup of tea, sweetner and skimmed milk, plain pawridge with skimmed milk and a squirt of golden syrup - 160cals :)

Where is everybody?!
Lunch - bowl of carrot soup hardly ate any of it but had 2 slices of bread so say 300cals
then had 3biscuits as a snack with a cuppa, 100 cals,

So about 560cals total!

i had cauilflower + cheese rice noodles & peppers for tea last night just under my 600 cals was lovelt!

iv managed to get in 21min on bike. Hope to get another 20 on later.

Aw that sounds really nice mta did you make it yourself?
Would you come join the new thread if I made one then?
Can't believehow many of us started n there's hardly anyone left now :( we might get some new members if we start a new thread,

Goin shopping later got loads of calories left so dunno what to have for tea! xx

i cooked it myself ha & put it together lol. Going finish cauliflower off tonight 100g is 28cals! There was a new thread started in this section but got moved to dieting section, did you know about that? Or you wanting start new 1 in here? Aye i would join, am not finished yet :) i started my own thread in dieting section.

going food shopping? I love looking at all nice food lol.

Eah they came in here tryna get us to join theirs but I dunno sort of wanna keep a few if us together now cus I don't just wanna start tellin people iv nver talked to before what I eat everyday lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->