2010 fat busters!!

aye a understand you well whatever you decide il happily be apart of it. As going take me rest of the year to get rid all my weight
anyways, how you doing? How weightloss going?

Jus waiting to get Internet put in cus I can't really manage a thread
on my phone hard enough posting haha,
I'm doing good with it lost 17lbs since we started still got about 2.5 stone to lose though so I'll be the rest of the year at least! Hoping to be 13st by jesses birthday which is 15th august,(pre pregnancy weight) so got 20lbs to lose til then exactly! How about you, how much have you got left to lose? xxx

Been out today its been lush out :D but we did end up going out for a meal so i ended up having crap smotherd chicken in bbq sauce with cheese and a slice of bacon chips 2 slices of garlic bread and a few mushrooms! and had a slice of toast today god!

Jus waiting to get Internet put in cus I can't really manage a thread
on my phone hard enough posting haha,
I'm doing good with it lost 17lbs since we started still got about 2.5 stone to lose though so I'll be the rest of the year at least! Hoping to be 13st by jesses birthday which is 15th august,(pre pregnancy weight) so got 20lbs to lose til then exactly! How about you, how much have you got left to lose? xxx

Its a nightmare at times on ya phone like. Am on comp at mo, not very often i get 5 on here.

Ohh well done you! Do u mind me asking what your at now? Im sure you'll get that off no bother.

My ticker about 56lbs i think (cant see on advance posting) thats to 11st, but 12st first goal. Last weigh in was 14st 13lb.

Been out today its been lush out :D but we did end up going out for a meal so i ended up having crap smotherd chicken in bbq sauce with cheese and a slice of bacon chips 2 slices of garlic bread and a few mushrooms! and had a slice of toast today god!

Known as hunters chicken :p

Bloody lush, if done properly! Thats what am debating whether to have on my day off 8th may or to have all can eat chinese i can usually only have 2 plates not full though before am full so.

sorry whats the C25k? :blush: are you calorie counting or healthy eating or? 3lbs is great! well done! I am calorie counting, cut out sugar in tea/coffee/fizzy drinks etc cut out cakes, biscuits, crisps, cut down on butter, and cut down portion size :thumbup:
try to stick to 1500 calories per day x

Sorry Paula, I haven't been on much. But C25K is "Coach to 5k" It helps you build your endurance to run (or in my case jog) a 5k. I tells you when to run (jog) and when to walk. I think my endurance is getting a lot better.

Hey I can't see any of Paula's post? It shows her name but the message box only has a period in it. Why is this?

Paula doesnt come on here anymore she had her account inactivated x

Leanne i never knew it was called that :haha: on the menu in the restaurant it just said smotherd chicken! lol x

I cant remember if she lost 45lb i think it was though!

What did you have for tea? ive not had anything else to eat today my dinner at the restaurant was enough calories for the whole day lmao probs more then enough

Yeah that was her, she will be missed in here she was one of the main posters! And I think glitter has left us too now cus she posts in the new one! :dohh:

breakfast - porridge 160cals
lunch - carrot soup and 2 slices of bread - 300cals
snack - cuppa and 3 biscuits 100cals
dinner - cheese and pasta salad 450cals
snack - slice toffee cake 300cals

= 1310 calories in total today round about, gunna probably have another slice of that cake later cus it was well nice, though I might be good and just have an aero icecream only 99cals :)

Good day becki :D

im a bit peckish but i dunno what to have :(

im gonna keep posting in here so i hope yous dont leave! i feel comfy in here now with you lot :haha:

Mta I'm 14st 6lb now I started at 15st9lb so I'm not doin too bad, I lost 3lbs this week though xx

I know that's what I feel like, we've been together ages now don't wanna go in a new thread with loadsa new people, I will deffo make us a new
thread when my internet is on though, just so we can update and that,
funny innit cus we don't know each other but we talk everyday, I speak to you lot more than I speak to most of my mates xx

haha i know same here! im deffo gonna eat good tomorrow im happy that i havent felt the need to go and eat loads of crap tonight though so ive had my dinner at the restaurant and some toast thats good for me tbh by this time i would be having a feast :haha: xx

I know haha me and you are always like...'had a crap day ate shit so gunna buy a takeaway' lmao and now I think about it's like how does that work lol we need to stop doin it haha xx

Thats exactly what im like :haha: no more takeaways untill my birthday i thinks for a treat cant live without a takeaway its impossible i didnt eat them hardly at all before i was preg but since i was preg i had them all the time and still do but im stopping! :lol: xx

I'm still here.Just posted on the new one too as it was busier and seeing what new diets people are doing.

Not had a bad day today.Did 30mins wii fit plus too!

Laura i had chicken, cauliflower, peas/sweetcorn/carrots & bit of mash.

booth - great stuff! I remember when i was 15st10 it took me ages to get out of 15 range, huge well done on loss of 3 lbs. What's your real name?

i couldn't agree more about talking to mates less, all mine done screw me over i have better freindships with my online friends.

yes no more takeaways for me... Well maybe that chinese i was on about earlier on 8th may.. Last time only put on 1/2. I dunno, my view food & junk has changed soo much over last 6 days, even thought going out drinking & putting weigh back on turning me right off the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->