2010 fat busters!!

It's becki :) and I know it took my ages too I kept staying the same some weeks but it feels like I'm getting somewere now people I havnt seen in a while keep saying like wow you've lost weight, and my clothes are all too big now but I don't dare buy a smaller size haha, just wanna get back to a 12 and I'd be happy!

Had another piece of cake so about 1600 altogether today, not the best but not crap either! Stocked up on WW stuff again like I did before the mmc so getting really back into it! It's just hard sayin no specially when OH eats soo much crap and stays slim and toned, his dinner..huge meat feast pizza about 2000 cals in my dinner a bloody salad
and he never has a problem with weight! If only we could all be
like that! x

yes i was exactly the same, was really bugging me.
iceland do WW for £1
i don't think size 14 will fit until am in 12 range.

I am 5'9/5'10 and I carry my weight quite good, before I got pregnant I was around 12.5 - 13stone and a 12-14 which I didn't mind just wanna get back there, then around 11st though if I can x

Hey ladies,

I did the stairs on my lunch because I had class tonight. I had to get some cardio of some type in. I did 19 flights I was very tired. But I want to be a nice size when I have my TR.

becki wow you are tall. I can see how that all works for you.
i was 10st could fit into size 10-12 so that's my long term goal.

wow readyforonemore, 19 flights of stairs. I always take the stairs asi hate lifts

Morningg everyone :D

I woke up at like 8 today and it wasnt even cause of brooke its so bloody hot i can never sleep when its hot and theres not even any sun either lol

Anyways ive been eating already when i get up so early i always end up having to eat more through the day..

Breaky - 2 slices of toast (256cls) cuppa with 4 sweets & ss milk

Going to have a few grapes now i think :D

Anyone doing much for the bank holiday? xx

I proper want bread, but only had 2 slices in last 7 days, great for me.
No idea if were doing anything, but OH going buy us a netbook, so i'll probably get online alot more :)

those were off my pc but i rarely get time to sit down go on unless early in the morning when girls are still abed. Am using my phone now, but it kills my battery.

all i can suggest is drink plenty water it kills all hunger pains.
just done 30min on the bike, hollie flaked out so feet up for abit.

Ah right i sometimes post from my blackberry but it annoys me having to zoom in and out lol

Anyways ive had a little big of choc chip cookies cause i was starving and didnt really have much of a choice as there is no healthy snacks.. lol so ive had 382cls so far im going to have rice and veg soon with a tuna steak im looking forward to it i loveee tuna steaks lol and ill either have a w.w meal later or i dunno maybe something lower in cals cause i think rice and the tuna steak will be alot if in calories does anyone know the cls for them? xx

does it not tell you on bag of rice?
i can't see tuna being high in cal.
if you google it for cals in food it'l tell you .

I forgot to look at the pack it was uncle bens rice though i had a full pack of it the microwave one was nice so today ive had

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast(256cls)

Snacks - Small bag of choc chip cookies(126cls), Half a bar of mars bar(135cls)

Dinner - Tuna steak, uncle bens micro rice, veg(45cls)

Tea - W.W Lasagne meal(256cls) with veg(45cls)

So thats 863cls without the tuna steak and micro rice cause i dunno the cals but i would think they would have alot of cals in i dunno!

good day though yay well kinda not going to be eatign much tomorrow cause ill be at the hairdressers all day getting all my long hair chopped off and dyed :( xx

Good morning ladies,

I had 2 egg whites and one slice of wheat toast for breakfat.

My legs or very sore today. LOL But today during my lunch break I am going for a 15-20min walk.

Hey I didn't abandon you yesterday just the Internet on my phone wouldn't work but it's bette now
just proved to me not bein able to come on that I eat shit if I'm not comin on and letting you all judge it haha

breakfast - slice of toffee cake and cuppa 300cals
snack - 3biscuits and cuppa 100cals
lunch - egg salad sandwich 250cals
snack - apple and elderflower juice 100cals
dinner - small slice of steak pie (homemade) with little bit of mash, carrots and gravy 550cals
snack - aero icecream 100cals
snack - cadburys fudge dessert 100cals
snack corned beef sandwich 300cals

Ate looooadsss :dohh: 1700cals, Spose it's only 200over and still lower than I used to but feel shit now, was gunna have a takeaway tonight but not gunna now gunna try have a low cal day, I'm sure AF will be around soon cus all I want is sweets or chocolate atm,

Thats still not a bad day hun! :D

I was gonna get a takeaway aswell but im not either lol im going to have 2 slices of toast in a minute im huungry lol then im going to go into my local town and go to the cafe with my mam and brooke and have a tuna jacket tatey with salad cause ill be in the hairdressers all day with getting it dyed and all cut off and highlighted im excited :happydance:

Jacks birthday today so we are going out for a meal later.Going to have chicken and chips and i'm sure Jack will eat my onion rings!

Aw mtb I dyed my hair red last night looks alright, I'm gunna get o
OH to cut it later, we always do each others, well I like him doin mine and I do his but he always moans he wants to go tony&guy so I let him sometimes, you'd think he was the woman,
gf aw hope he has a good birthday! How old is he? xx

just havin a cuppa, now dunna what to have for breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->