2010 fat busters!!

Ahh Paula, just think how much slimmer you'll be by then if you just keep going... you may not be goal weight, but you'll be so pleased with how slim you will be by then!!

That's why I'm looking forward to my trip to SA... because I may not be at goal, but I hope to be at least 1.5 stone lighter! hopefully 2 stone! xx

hiya girls bloody hell ive just read through bout 5 pages :lol:
hope everyones having a good day today :)
ive had a w.w cottage pie today with steamed veg
going to have a w.w soup later i think

ooh and im a size 14-16 in tops
and size 18 in jeans i can fit into size 16 but 18's are more comfy

xx

I've just arranged my first girly night out since I've had Kacie.. 12th Feb... gotta lose ATLEASTTT 1lb by then, this weeks going just as bad as last weeks :haha: Atleast theres still 3 more days till weigh in to try harder!!

hi girls
Very proud of all you girls doing a very good job, as for myself i have been very bad eating everything, but today i started off good again had a healthy shake in the morning planing on having tuna for lunch.

i had a couple of chocolate biscuits :dohh:
but i skipped lunch so it makes up for the calories
im not too worried :thumbup:

cant wait to start the cambridge diet that way
i CANT eat anything i shouldn't

i WILL be a yummy mummy dammit :rofl:

so far today ive had
a bowl of special k with a banana chopped on it
and a couple of cadbury's biscuits :dohh:

i dont feel hugely hungry today but
im a tad grumpy, down stairs woke emily
up from her nap so she's been a grouchy witch
as well :rofl: stupid neighbours!! :growlmad:

Awwww :( ill be on the cambridge diet next week :D (btw im round wednesday? is that ok?) x x x

a couple of treats are fine babes x x

You have not ate much at all Jenny! dontlet yourself get too hungry or you will end up raiding the cupboard well that was my problem lol your doing great x

so had shreddies no sugar ss milk, cup tea no sugar.
tuna light lunch.
ww lasagne meal with carrots and cabbage.
skinny cow hot choc.
so good day! feel grumpy as though :(

i usually eat properly
its just today i feel really blah :shrug:
and cant be bothered making something
i'll have a nice big dinner when jason
gets home though :)

yay hanny, yea wednesdays fine :thumbup:
which cdc have you chosen?​

I've been pretty good today. :D
not eaten anything i shouldn't have so far. but it's this time of night i start wanting nibbly bits.

Awww thankyou Winston83,thats really sweet of you.
It was a Tesco light choices low fat cheese and brocolli pasta ready meal

I cant eat my breakfast :shrug: I am hungry I just can eat it :shrug: had 3 spoons.

only ate 1000 cals yesterday... cant belive how easy this is so far, especially for someone as big as me!....wont speak too soon though! i know you go through stages,just quite enjoying putting healthy food in my body instead of junk!

how is everyone today? x

Oh Hannah :hugs: dont beat yourself up just pick yourself up and start again.have you gained? x

:( so annoyed about last night, my OH went out to get some stuff and came back with KFC i said i didnt want any and him and my mum went off one saying im taking dieting too seriously and blah blah and pretty much guilted me into eating it, so i had chips, 2 pieces of boneless breast fillets, a couple of pieces of popcorn chicken, coleslaw and gravy. im so annoyed cus they wont take it seriously, and i was doing sooo well yesterday! :(

i havnt eaten anything today so far just a cup of tea with no sugar.

Thats not fair of them Boothh :nope: I would go mad if my OH did that but he knows not too! x

Hiya girls

Had alot of catching up to do lol. Gosh use girls can gab :haha:

Im still on track although had a serious munch attack last night, sorted with a bowl of pickled onions :thumbup: Enjoying weightwatchers it really fits in with my lifestyle.

Looking forward to monday, my belly feels much flater this week :happydance:

So far today ive had 2 slice of toast (50/50 crustless) and a boiled egg.

Sounds like ure doing really well Paula, hopefully u contnue to find it as easy as u are just now!!

Good luck for today and the weekend girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->