2010 fat busters!!

Just start again with a clean slate Hannah I wouldnt worry bout it hun!!

Awww Booth thats rubbish ure OH and mum arent taking it serious, sounds like u didnt do too bad though with wat u had hun x

are you due on though ? cus i always put on when i am, this is why i dont weigh myself only once a week because the scales seem to go up rather than down thats why i hate the wii fit for weighing me everyday! its probably just water weight hun i doubt you could put a whole 5lbs on that fast xx

It will come off hun so dont worry!! The first 2 weeks are just a practice run :hugs:

are you due on though ? cus i always put on when i am, this is why i dont weigh myself only once a week because the scales seem to go up rather than down thats why i hate the wii fit for weighing me everyday! its probably just water weight hun i doubt you could put a whole 5lbs on that fast xx

nope.. :rofl: i just drunk myself stupid on the weekend and had takeaway crisps and sweets :blush:

the scales tell me ive gained as well
i haven't eaten anything bad apart
from the couple of biscuits yesterday :shrug:

stupid scales!
anything i gain is just more to lose when
i start the cambridge so im not gonna punish
myself over it :thumbup:

stay positive ladies!​

Scales are evil!

I need to start weighing things as at the moment i'm guessing amounts for alot of things...
I have some Rosemary Conley Portion pots that i'm going to start using more.

ahh ive just had a sweet and sour chicken stir fry
didnt like it at all i ate it once when i was preg and i thought it was lovely
just didnt feel the same today though :lol:

xx

Hannah, just pick yourself up and start again girl! xxx
Boothh, how mean of them to do that :growlmad:

It was goin ok for me yesterday up untll 5pm when all of a sudden I felt rediculously hungry for some reason and I ate and ate and ate!!!!

Today going well though..usual toast for breakky,then ive had a bowl of readybrek and a muller light yogurt.

well today goes like this..
could not eat my breakfast had a few spoons of shreddies, cup tea no sugar

lunch- tuna light lunch

hungry now but waiting for OH to get home from London and we are having wholemeal fajitas, wholemeal wraps, stir fried chicken (few sprays of fry light) peppers and onions with spices and low fat salsa :D

Weigh in tomorrow morning!!! :D xx

paula im gonna come to yours to eat
you always have really nice dinners :rofl:

might just have to have some fajitas for
dinner tomorrow now :happydance:

we're doing good girlies

:happydance::happydance:

had burger king today :dohh: we have been viewing houses and we were starving i had a bacon double cheese burger meal but OH ate half my burger and i didnt finish my chips, im still full from it though, so im just gunna eat a tuna sandwich for tea instead of spagbol and garlic bread like everyone else, gunna have a few drinks tonight though but im not too fussed, i think i will be able to really start properly beinggood when we have finally moved and life has got back into a routine :) anything i lose now is just a bonus! xx

Im having a takeaway :blush:

bolognese pizza and chips and garlic dip

ill end up leaving half the pizza though always do lol

so ive had a stirfry today and 1 jaffa cake
and my takeaway woops :(

xx

mmmmmm

i love burger king!!

if u could have burger king burgers and mc d fries :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts