2010 fat busters!!

noooo burgerking fries are amazing hahaha especially cus they do mayo there and they dont at mcDs haha and i love mayo with everything probs one of my biggest downfalls! xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm girls please!!! hahaha! I am waiting for my fajitas to cook and had nothing since my tuna light lunch... the sofa is turning into a giant marshmallow :rofl:

mcdonalds fries with curry sauce andburger king fries with mayo mmm

Today i had a bowl of Branflake
A tuna and cheese (not alot) toasted sandwich
Quorn Curry with rice and i'm just about to have a fruitini ice.

Has anyone tried Kerry Low Low Cheese? Wondered if it was any good.I only like melted cheese on things but its pretty high in cals and fat!

Today i had a bowl of Branflake
A tuna and cheese (not alot) toasted sandwich
Quorn Curry with rice and i'm just about to have a fruitini ice.

Has anyone tried Kerry Low Low Cheese? Wondered if it was any good.I only like melted cheese on things but its pretty high in cals and fat!

Mmmm, low low cheese is really nice, on offer in Sainsburys at the mo too:happydance:

that low low is actually really nice :thumbup:
and pretty cheap too lol

ladies!!!!!!! you're making me want a takeaway
you evil people lol hate the weekends aswell
should be getting my bike over the weekend
so should really substitute boredom eating
with boring exercise :rofl:

looking foward to feb atleast if i cant eat
i wont eat whereas now :dohh:

today i finished the choccie biccies :blush:
has some dairylea on crackers :blush:

and had the most disgusting noodle thing
for lunch :sick: im hungry but i just feel
really queazy and ickky :nope:

xxx​

Ah ive just finished it now
ate 3 slices of pizza and all the chips
feel really crap now though :(

gonna try nd burn loads of calories tomorrow on the bike!

well they were yummy!

Oh yeah I have signed up for a gym...have my induction on monday 2pm, my mam is watching the kiddies for an hour 3 times a week :happydance:
I explained on the phone that I am big and self concious and she was so lovely said she will work out a routine for me and stay with me for 1st few sessions, its ladies only too :thumbup:so tomorrow gonna get some trackies and trainers the the new minesty of sound running tracks CD :happydance:

MtB every time you talk about garlic dip arghh i just want some so bad with garlic bread and cheese haha xx

I am The most self concious person, but I want to get over that and go for it!

ooh sorry haha i just love garlic dip though :lol:

i bet ive gained this week now from the takeaway :(

i went on the gym on perscription thingy and it was quite good , everyone who was there was big and there was no skinnies allowed :rofl:

just eaten loads of rocky road icecream and drinking blu wkd, but nvm im not going out tomorrow so there will be no temptation :)

Ben and Jerrys do a lovely chocolate frozen yoghurt which is less cals and fat than ice cream.Chocolate fudge browny i think it's called? And they do a Phish food frozen yoghurt too.

skinny cow ice creams yummy too!!

and sorbets low in fat and scrummy

:happydance:

argh now im hungry :(

xxx​

Reading back the posts that I've missed and your all talking about takeaways and ice cream after I've had a good day, I wantttttt some!!!!!!

Today I've had, special k for brekkie... an apple (thats not like me!), tuna with low fat salad cream sarny, and jacket potato with a few beans for tea.. I'm STARVING, might have another bowl of special k

gym on prescription sounds good,my friend went to it, wonder if they will let me go?
well i'm not that bothered, i am going off peak time and the lady says it gets empty, but if they wanna stare and laugh let them ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->