2010 fat busters!!

Hiya..

How's everyone? Sounds like some of you have had better days than others! Just remember tomorrow is another day and you can make it whatever you want it to be! :flower:

so I had a reasonable day. Allbran for breaky, rice and chicken stir fry for lunch and a tomato pasta for dinner... think I'm on about 1300 cal today.

Soooooo... I went to visit a mate of mine (she's getting married this year) and she's also trying to lose weight she maybe has a couple of stone to shift, but for the first time ever, I actually felt happy to reveal my start weight (In the four years I've known her I've never admitted it) and now at my highest (apart form when pregnant) I've been okay to say it out loud???? Do you think it's because I'm finally ready to do something about it? hmmm...I sure hope so! :D

i've never told anyone before this either
but i think i've accepted i need to do
something about it and i know i wont stay
this weight for long :thumbup:

Mummycat you sound like you are doing a great job!

i think i must have had about 2000 calories today from the stirfry and takeaway :( lol

we ave to weigh in on mondays don't we?

well done cath :hugs: for being a cool and confident girlie!

Yes probably mummycat!I told my mum my weight for the 1st time the other day and I thought why not!? cos Im not going to be this for that much longer!!
your doing great keep it up hun xx

gym on prescription sounds good,my friend went to it, wonder if they will let me go?
well i'm not that bothered, i am going off peak time and the lady says it gets empty, but if they wanna stare and laugh let them ;) x

I used to go to a unisex gym, and there were some large girls that went there... but when I saw them... the first thought I had was... GOOD FOR YOU!! and I felt really proud for them! There was not a single moment when I thought it funny.... I don't think that I'm the only one who would feel this way hun... I think most people would be kind! :flower:

Try not to feel embarassed... feel proud of yourself for being there and enjoy every minute of hard work... as it's a step closer to where you want to be! :hugs:

Thanks lovelies... :hugs:

Paula you're so right... we're not going to be this weight for long... and weight is just a number, it doesn't define who we are... so we can change it and enjoy being slim yummy Mummy's :D

ok. i'll prob just tell you all friday's weight on monday coz i don't wanna start having 2 weigh in days :thumbup:

Im hoping to lose another 3lb probs have no chance though after takeaway

im hoping to have a super good loss this week as its my first week of cd!!

im so excited to see what my final number for the week is!

Seeing astho I didn't lose anything last week, even 1lb will be nice, just to get off that starting block

I have been bad since Wed so wasn't expecting much of a loss.

i dont expect a loss at all tbh
but anythings good :thumbup:

leanne lol you'll win loser of the week for sure
going by what you've told me :rofl:

im just gonna enjoy the next 2 weeks
and then its bye bye food hello shakes

:rofl:

i couldn't substitute my meals with shakes for anything. you cambridge diet girls are better women than me!

i do love my food tbh
but the result on the cd are amazing!​

me and OH did CD for 14 weeks before i got pregnant with alex

hoping to lose a bit before i get preg with another baby snowball :flower:

The results certainly are amazing, but i'm a quantity kinda gal - like to see a plate of food in front of me lol. (even if it' only a salad!)

well done you Leanne! WOW 14 weeks is ages. How much did you lose then? (sorry - i'm a nosey :mamafy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->